Hotel Thb Sur Mallorca
Aparthotel & Hotel Isla de Cabrera(Colonia de Sant Jordi)
$164
$118
  • Pool
Universal Hotel Romantica(Colonia de Sant Jordi)(Great Value!)
$98
$162
$136
Hotel el Coto(Colonia de Sant Jordi)
$238
  • Pool
Hostal Colonial(Colonia de Sant Jordi)(Great Value!)
$101
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Universal Hotel Don Leon(Colonia de Sant Jordi)
$237
$230
Apartaments Andreas(Colonia de Sant Jordi)(Great Value!)
$123
Travelocity
  • Pool
Edificio Puerto(Colonia de Sant Jordi)
$220
Priceline
Hotel Doris(Colonia de Sant Jordi)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Universal Hotel Cabo Blanco(Colonia de Sant Jordi)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool areasea viewhalf boardhotel location isfresh meatbreakfast and lunches trencmediterranean seatriple roomnegative commentsanimation teamreception staffsmall fridgefussy eaterlate flightshower gelpalma airport
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We would gladly return here. We had a 7 day stay here and the rooms and service were excellent. Food was fresh and we loved that we had a lot to choose from. Fruits were various and fresh. If you stay here, book a room with sea view.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank SirCiuri
SurMallorca, Gerente at Hotel Thb Sur Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Dear Sirciuri,
thank you for taking time to write such a lovely review about the hotel.
Comments like your makes us work harder to improve the service we are trying to do at the hotel.
We will reply your lines to all the staff who made possible your stay in THB Sur Mallorca.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This hotel has everything, fantastic views, a quiet and relaxed bar/pool area, good food and amazing staff. The location is great, an easy and enjoyable walk alongside the sea to Colonia's port, and a few minutes from the main street.

I spent my last few days of a long trip in Mallorca in the hotel and had some of the best days of my life. My last night was so memorable thanks to Cristian, Manuel and Raul from the Animacion team, they gave me the perfect ending to what was a life changing experience.

I can't recommend it enough.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
6  Thank beckymason97

Dear Beckymason97,

Reviewed July 11, 2014

The location of Sur Mallorca is just what we were looking for. The pool is next to the sea, and a short 20 min walk to the beautiful Es Trenc. All rooms in the hotel have direct views of the sea. We stayed on the 8th floor and the scenery was just beautiful!
There is a wide choice of food available, the grill was very popular. I must mention The Restaurant and Bar Manager Esteban, who understood our needs to the detail, as we do not eat cooked meat, and made sure we also had a selection of food to choose from. His attention to detail is extraordinary, he made us feel very special.
There are many activities to choose from so you can keep yourself busy if you choose to.
My mother and I, very much enjoyed our stay and definitely will come back to this location.
From the moment we walked in, we did not feel like guests. We felt like we were part of the hotel. All staff are extremely professional and very welcoming. Every request was a yes with a smile.
Thank you for making our holiday a great one!!!!

Room Tip: all rooms are sea view rooms, no one is shortchanged.
6  Thank Emilia P

Dear Emilia E,

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Just returned from a short stay at the Sur Mallorca. I had a great time. The location is superb. Right on the sea front with a lovely promenade stretching around to numerous beautiful beaches all just a short stroll away. All rooms have wonderfu sea views, are very clean and comfortable and have very nice bathrooms. Maid service is excellent.

The food is generally of a good standard and with a good selection. The buffet is replenished promptly and there is always a choice of meat and fish cooked to order as well. I stayed all inclusive and was always served quickly and politely at all times. The restaurant and bar staff were all excellent, especially Cati who worked in the bar who worked very hard to make sure you didn't wait for drinks.

Best of all were the entertainment or animacion staff. What a great set of lads. Led by Cristian, who was very funny and energetic, and helped by Manuel and Raul who were both amazing at making sure the guests and their children all had a great time. I even found myself joining in with them and usually avoid that kind of thing like the plague. They even invited us on a little tour of Sant Jordi and gave us lots of information on the town and its history.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel, especially if you like a nice quiet relaxing holiday with the option to join in some fun and games.

I've read some of the reviews on here and simply find it hard to believe. I think some people expect to be treated like royalty and have silver service because they spent a few quid. This hotel is a great value, good standard hotel with very pleasant staff and really nice food. You won't find a nicer location and the beaches nearby are the best on the island.

If you are a down to earth couple or family who just want a great time. This is it.

Room Tip: Hi floors have better views but all are good.
5  Thank feedtheducks

Dear feedtheducks,

Reviewed July 11, 2014

A nice hotell BUT we won´t go here again because of two stupid rules:
First of all you can´t get coffee with your desert in the evening, even if you want to pay for it. (We had half board, so it should be included I think). I asked if I could bring my desert out in the bar and buy coffee there, but that wash´t allowed either. I asked (the very polite manager,) why I could´t drink coffee to my desert, and the reason was that they have to clean the machines after each meal, and then they will get a little waste of coffee and milk!! (So????)
Secondly you can´t get a glass of water to your meal in the evening either ( even if you have paid for half /full board). Only if you had all inclusive, could you get a glass of water. In the morning I could take water from the machine, but not in the evening, then they will take it away from you. When I ordered a bottle of wine and wanted a little water together with the wine I had to pay for it. We were a lot of people reacting on this, since most of us ordered wine or beer etc. I travel a lot all over the world, and if I have paid for half/full board I will get water and sometimes even sodas for dinner for free - it´s included. But not here! And this machine you don´t even have to clean after each meal!!
You cannot put the drinks etc on the room and pay it all at the end of the week - why I don´t understand? The above makes people irritated and it becomes a discussion-subject every day.
The manager even said that a lot of people had complained about this - So... do something about it then! Then you will have satisfied guests and they will come back. I will not come back, (even though I liked the hotell) until you´ve changed these stupid rules with the coffee and water.

The Entertainment team was great, always trying to make people feel good! They were engaged with the guests in the bar, by the pool, in the restaurant etc. Thank you for that!!
The people working in the bar was always happy, friendly and nice to us, and so were the ladies
serving us in the restaurant and the people in the reception!! Thank you for that!
You all made our trip a good one!

Nice with wifi all over, and a beautiful surrounding. You can swim from the rocks ( not good for older
guests) or go to the beaches 15 minutes walk from the hotel.
There is no coffee or water boiler in the room, so that you have to bring yourself if you want that.

1  Thank Ann W
SurMallorca, Gerente at Hotel Thb Sur Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Dear Ann W,
thank you for your hotel comments and review. We appreciate and it is very important to us all things you pointed out.
We take carefully note about the comments regarding the water during the meals at the restaurant, as well as the coffee. Since you left we are implementing gradually credit to the rooms, which will be done soon!
We will discuss with the hotel staff all comments.
Thank you very much again, and we hope you had a pleasant stay in the hotel, and would like to have you back in a near future!
THB Sur Mallorca Team.