This hotel was a gem. I visit Majorca as often as I can as flying from Southend for me is so easy now. Normally head for Puerto Pollenca but fancied a change. The hotel is immaculate, room service was the best I have ever experienced on a budget holiday. Staff were helpful and pleasant, although very busy. Guest we're mostly German, Italian or French, not many British, but everyone was friendly and I really enjoyed this aspect of the holiday. No towels on sunbeds here, plenty of room, pool area was well kept.
The resort is quiet so if u r looking for a peaceful break this is for you. The hotel is on a buff with amazing views across the Med. Plenty of walking to be done and there is a wooden walkway which follows the coast - perfect for those of you that run!
To finish with my only criticism - I chose the All Inclusive option which is something I probably would not do again if I went back. Lunch and breakfast were great with a lots of choice. Evening meal was a bit hit and miss and extremely busy, but it was good value for money. Did not suit me though as I prefer to eat local Spanish food and the hotel had themed "country" evenings, some excellent, some not but there was always something to be had which they cooked fresh while u wait. The staff at dinner worked very hard to turn the seating around but because there was not enough of them they often failed but that was not because they did not try extremely hard. This is the only reason I did not give this hotel 5* rating but it is as much to do with my personal expectations.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel. Go try it, beautiful location, first class hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 198 rooms and they all have a balcony and sea view, a fully equipped bathroom with hair-dryer, air conditioning, a safety deposit box with charge and a TV with satellite dish.. Unbeatable facilities such as a bar, the reception hall, a satellite TV lounge, coin operated internet connection, a restaurant-buffet and a conference lounge for 50 people. There is also a sports zone with 2 tennis courts, a volleyball court, a five-a-side football court, ping-pong, and a garage for bicycles. The hotel has a swimming pool for adults and one for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Thb Sur Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Sur Mallorca Hotel Colonia De Sant Jordi
- Hotel Thb Sur Mallorca Colonia De Sant Jordi, Majorca