“Incredibly good value!”
Review of Apartamentos Embat

Apartamentos Embat
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Can Pastilla
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We did not have an apartment with sea view ( all were booked ) but that was not a big problem as you still avail of balcony with table and chairs.

The location was great, with beach in front of hotel, restaurants, spar and cafes.

Sleep quality great unless you have a crying infant in the neighbor room....

Not great if you wanna hang out in the "Arenal area" cos in that case you better rent a bike ( it takes 15 min walk ).

The staff were great and the apartment was new, the kitchen well equipped.

Thanks to an online deal it was really cheap, but not sure about normal prices.

Only complain... I wish they cleaned better ( before and during our stay )... they rarely cleaned the floor while we were there, unless I asked them ...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 28, 2013

we stayed here in august 13 it was our first time self catering the apartments or studio as they are known were excellent, we will be staying here again, it is central 5 mins from the airport by taxi which cost 15 euro's, there are plenty of bars and restaurant's, mels bar is just across from the embats 5 mins , the food is fab !!! also the Samoa bar which is in my view the cheapest. we had a great time as it was our second time in can pastilla and i think self catering is the way to go because you can please yourself when you want to eat, your not tied to having to get up for breakfast if you stayed b&b. we are booking the ebats again it was more relaxing way to have a great time !!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HuytonHuyton
Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you are looking for an amazing location, with all amenities a step away and superb views in C'an Pastilla then Apartmentos Embat is the place to stay. The apartment had everything myself and my partner needed for a relaxing stay and the manager was great. We go abroad for the lovely weather and so are pleased when we can eat local food but also food we enjoy at home. A special mention to Mel's Bar a short walk away, a family run affair with reasonably priced excellent food.
Close to the airport, transport links and a beach on the doorstep, I always say I will never stay at the same place twice but would be more than happy to return to the Apartmentos Embat in the future.

Room Tip: Book a room with a balcony, it is well worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sjbaker2008
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I expect you are fed up with reading my feelings about the Embat, but once again I have been completely satisfied. There was an error with my booking arrangements so for 9 days i didn't have my sea view, but the staff couldnt have been more accomodating, and the compensation terms i received were more than adequate, aand to help make up for that also they gave me the best apartment in the building, what a lucky person I am, but as i've said before they are like family.The beauty of this location is the close proximity of the beach, but one drawback, the cost of the sunloungers and shades have gone up. 10.70 euros a day and I was staying for 28 days, so I went and bought a lounger and parasol at Carrefour (with the help of our friendly landlord at The Highwayman) so saved myself over £200 the cost nearly of my next flight back to Majorca in September, have I said before how I love C'an Pastilla lol. Another eating place is Mel,s Bar on the strip, mine hosts are Donna and Adrian, a lovely family concern and very popular due to the excellence of the food and the friendliness of the staff.

Room Tip: always go for a sea view, well worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank beatricew410
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Been to C'an Pastilla a few times now, it's just a great place for a relaxing chill out. It's very close to the airport. If you want to venture further, there are regular buses. First time at Embat, would recommend, were offered 2 rooms when we got there, opted for 502, 5th floor (there is a lift), the view from the enormous balcony was great, C'an pastilla to the left and Palma to the right! Get a room with a seaview as back rooms don't have a very good outlook. The apartment had everything we needed. Room refurbished recently, so everything felt new and clean. Price included safety deposit and AC, cleaned regularly. No pool, but that wasn't a problem and the beach is across the road. Were there for a week, but it seems very popular with younger people on stopover trips. We noticed it was a little livelier noisewise on the Friday night!! but it didn't spoil anything. If you are looking at Embat from the outside it doesn't look that appealing, but don't let that put you off, couldn't fault it inside. Weather not that good, which was unusual as we normally have that week in May, was very windy and needed jackets in an evening. Plenty of places to eat and drink and most of the ones with outdoor seating provided little blankets for your legs, nice touch!!. Taxis to airport 14/15 Euros.

Room Tip: Pay for seaview if you can.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank makins0n
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great location but spoilt by shabby kitchenette. The two old style cooker hot plates took 20 minutes to boil water for an egg! Fortunately I brought my mini kettle so could have cups of tea easily. But no utensils and very worn pans with loose handles made cooking a meal a trial. My advice is to bring your camping necessities like wooden spatula,tin opener , and plastic tubs.
There is a super Eroski supermarket nearby,very cheap and good supply of basics.
Great fruit shops and butchers- just ask directions. The place lacked a good sweep each day so I asked for a dustpan and brush and did it myself. All in all a reasonable place but with a little effort it could be great.

Room Tip: Pay for a sea view as although overlooking the bars so a bit noisy sometimes the balcony gets lots o...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed here 12-19may .very good basic apartments shame about view at back ! Wall with little balcony. Need a mirror in bed room or living room .towels changed daily .would stay again .close to sea front. No swimming pool or restaurant - no problem

Room Tip: Choose sea view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business