We stayed for 3 nights and had a very clean room at the front of the hotel (behind the Hotel sign)The room was large for only 2 of us, and it had a third bed and fridge. The balcony overlooked the road, which actually was quite nice, as I enjoyed watching the market over the road.The staff were friendly and helpfull, and a good breakfast was included.It was situated right in the middle of town, only 100yrds from the beach, and similarly from the buses into Palma.It was a hotel I would recommend, and have no qualms about visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Balear is located in Ca’n Pastilla, in the heart of Playa de Palma, with an unbeatable location that facilitates access to the other main cities of the island. Our location, only 100 meters from the beach, with public transport to downtown Palma every 10 minutes and only 5 minutes from the airport, makes our hotel the perfect choice for both business travelers and tourists.The Hotel Balear is a family-run establishment, open all year round, allowing us to give personalized attention to our clients.The Hotel Balear was recently remodeled in 2009 to enhance the comfort of our guests. Our rooms are equipped with both Wi-Fi and cable Internet, a free service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Balear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balear Can Pastilla, Majorca
- Balear Hotel Can Pastilla