All reviews min walk from the hotel safety box tv channels meal times fresh fruit quiet hotel a lovely stay bar staff a sea view room rooms are small airport scandinavian sun loungers sangria
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2019

Nice hotel, friendly staff and lovely service. The photos are a bit misleading, however it was a great hotel and a lovely stay. A bit overpriced in my opinion, but if you’re a couple ready to splurge, and want a kid-free vacation, this is a good place for that

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Global04598715266, Public Relations Manager at Sunprime Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Hi Mariaus99,

Thanks for your 4 stars and review.

We apologise if you find the photos misleading, but are at same time happy that our service was highly appriciated.

We hope to see you next time you´re up for a kid-free vacation.

Best regards Max/Sunprime Waterfront

Reviewed July 1, 2019

The restaurant was very good with high quality on the food and a lot to choose from
My favorite was the table with starters. The warning about sound from the airport was exaggerated, I never though about it. The pool was good and it was very close to the beach and the personal was very friendly.

But unfortunately I wanted to spoil me and my partner a little bit extra with the ving welcome package. After several complains I almost get all what I payed for. The package contains a lot of small things and it destroys the vacation of begging for every thing. First it was not delivered at all to the room. After I went to the reception I get a lot of things, but not the espresso machine. But after another complain I also get it. It looks like the hotel does not have routines for this package and forgets to deliver. We should also get water every day. That worked until they changed personal for cleaning the room. If I have not ordered the welcome package I would have put 4 or 5.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Global04598715266, Public Relations Manager at Sunprime Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Hi Bengt,

Thanks for your review!

We appreciate your view on the sound from the airport as this is to some debate. It´s a very individuel feeling and often only expressed with dissatisfaction - so it´s really nice to hear that you find the warning exaggerated.

I´m sad to hear that we weren´t able to fulfill our obligations on the Welcome package which is usually popular and with well working routines - eventhough it´s hard to believe with your experience. I totally agree that you shouldn´t be needing to ask for anything that you allready paid for - for this I sincerely apologies!

I hope you´ll give us a second chance to show that we are worth 4 or even 5 stars on your review.

Best regards
Max Jacobsen

Reviewed August 4, 2018

I cannot decide wether to give this hotel 3 or 4 on tripadvisors rating, but I'm leaning towards a 4 as the hotel has a fantastic staff.

The hotel is central in Can Pastilla and only 10 minutes from the airport.

Check in was easy, and we were offered a glass of sparkling wine. We were not informed of meal times (had all-inclusive), or that our room had accsess to the roof top pool (we had a room on the 6th floor facing the sea). We found the meal times in the Ving ap, and found out about the roof top pool accsess by chance the day before going home.

The rooms are in good condition and clean, air condition works perfectly. The staff, as mentioned, are nice and welcoming. They cater to all your needs, and give you good tips. Good tips as take a taxi to Palma instead of the crowded bus, and show up for the Cuban band (they were the best hotel entertainment I've had ever).

Food in the hotel was good and plentifull, at every meal there was heaps of greens to go with your meal. The drawback is that the food is not hot, it is lukewarm. Breakfast and lunch was all over good. Dinner buffets varied in quality, BBQ and Italian being the best.

The pages on ving.no stated "nice outfit" for dinner. The hotel did unfortunately not enforce this.; e.g. men showed up in neon running shoes, singlets and jeans shorts. This is a big drawback for me, and I wish the staff would have told them to dress accordingly. Unfortunately they didn't, and this lowers the standard of the hotel.

The staff at the pool bar was fantastic. I wish they had more seats in the outside aera as groups had a tendency to occupy thos aera, giving little space to couples. The bar staff told us more chairs were ordered.

The pool aera is great, and in theory you are not allowed to reserve a sun bed before 09.30 am. This did however happen, and as seen in the replies of other reviews you should tell the staff. As there are notes around the pool saying that all unattended towels will be collected by 0930 I don't see it as my job to tell the staff, they should be aware and actually do this job. During our week at the hotel we never saw the staff collecting the unattended towels. Having a sea view room we had control of this.

Check out and check in of the luggage was a dream. Very good service!

Over all this is a good hotel because of the fantastic and welcoming staff. I would consider coming back if the food was hot and they enforced the nice outfit for dinner rule.

BTW: you don't hear the planes in your room. Sound proofing is fantastic!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sunprime W, Informationsansvarig at Sunprime Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Hi and thank you for the beautiful words about our hotel. We can always be better and with your feed-back it makes it easier. We hope to see you in the hotel again soon. Best regards SunprimeWaterfront

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Love this place so much, always feel welcome. The staff and especially Patricia make us feel so special. Have been here for the last 6 years now and would highly recommend. Food is amazing and service is fantastic, very reasonably priced too. Ensure you visit.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sunprime W, Informationsansvarig at Sunprime Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

We are happy to here that you love our place/hotel. Welcome back soon! Best regards SunprimeWaterfront

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Great place to relax, exercise, go for long walks along the sea, ca 8km to Palma. The hotel has a good breakfast buffet, lot's of fresh fruit and healthy options. The basic rooms are small but nice, the veranda has room for 2 chairs plus table. The cleaning staff are great. The small beach, Cala Estancia is right across a local road, gets full quickly. There's a natural beach a 10 min walk from the hotel, past Puro Beach, towards Palma. Nice local restaurant across the street from the hotel, Can Celler Santiago, great pizza, tapas and fresh fish. Puro Beach has lovely food, a bit pricy. Kala has sushi/asian, La Taverna Can Pastilla brilliant tapas and salads, Arxi really good sangria.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sunprime W, Informationsansvarig at Sunprime Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear guest, Thank you for the nice comments about our hotel. We hope to see you here again! Best regards SunprimeWaterfront