“Friendly service - good pizza”
Review of Sorrento - CLOSED

Sorrento
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oslo
“Friendly service - good pizza”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Been to this place in April and now in September, because of the good recommendations on TripAdvisor. I have only had pizza and find them tasty. In this places crowded with tourist it’s hard to find pizza authentic pizzas. But you serenely do on Sorrentos.

I have noticed that many of the locals come to eat there as well. I take that as a good sign.

The service is fast and friendly, and the terrace has great view.

• Visited September 2013

London, England, United Kingdom
“really lovely food with good old fashioned helpful service”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I had read good review about the service and quality of food and I was not disappointed. It was simply yummy food at a reasonable price. It was good as we had had a couple of disappointing meals the previous nights in Can Pastilla so was pleased to be sitting down and enjoying the meal. You were not rushed but neither did you have to wait. You got the feeling nothing was too much trouble. You have a good seaview without paying a fortune for the food.

• Visited September 2013
Kimberley, United Kingdom
“Not good”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I ordered spaghetti Napoli . Well there was just a plain tomato sauce without herbs or anything. He didn't bring me any Parmesan. So when I asked for it he walked away moaning about having to get the cheese and not knowing I speak Spanish. Returning with what seemed to be a plastic looking cheese!! Didn't really add any flavour to the dish and I ate maybe a quarter of it. Looking at the pizzas that were been served didnt look much better. I would not recommend the place at all.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Julie M
“Fantastic food and prices are A*”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

One of the best places to get pizza in Can Pastilla. Fresh ingredients and fantastic service. We ate her 3 times in 9 days.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Very Good food and good prices!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We ate here twice during a long weekend stay. The host is such a nice old man and really looks after you, food was pretty good. Had Octopus for starters (Done in a very traditional spanish style - steamed, cut into slices with paprika and olive oil...really good!!) and Pizza (All ingredients were fresh and well prepared). Second day we tried the Paella, be warned its a fairly big dish (we couldn't finish it). Overall very good restaurant and will definitely head back there next time we in the area

• Visited August 2013