Stayed for 3 nights last week, also stayed 4 weeks ago for 4 nights, good hotel, near the airport, the roof terrace and bar is really nice, beer is cheap and tasty. We were on a b&b basis, breakfast was good, also had tuna salad on the roof at lunch time and it was very nice. First time I had a sea view room, second time I didn't, I would recommend to book a sea-view room as the views are great, but also great views from the roof terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, design, originality and architecture, gives us a new concept of hotels opposite to the sea, Nautichotel was reformed in 2008, modern East hotel of urban and minimalist style, with an architectural set fashion, not only has given a new way of understanding the architecture and the design, but also of .Also you can enjoy the beauty of the Mediterranean one in a calm environment, Also we possess(rely on) a spa. Hotel and spa is in the first line of beach, opposite to the nautical club , we have to ours around and closely together of the hotel shops, restaurants and bars of the zone .You can find places of interest as La Porciúncula (Church of crystal),Palm Aquarium and Beach The Sandbank .The attractions in the surroundings also include Cathedral of Majorca and Castle of Bellver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Nautic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Fashion Hotel Nautic
- Lti Fashion Hotel Can Pastilla
- Nautic Hotel & Spa Can Pastilla, Majorca