We booked the hotel via Luxair Tour and chose the package "flight+hotel with demi-pension".
They were very kind upgrading our room (from "no sea view" to "sea view"), which has sea view and is more spacious than the asic room; Since we need a baby bed, this spacious room assures us more comfort. The room is modern and cleaned every day. It's a pity that the chairs at the balcon look like dining style, not for relaxing purpose.
The location is excellent, very close to the sea, between playa de cala estancia (small and quiet) and playa de palma (main one), so you can choose the one you prefer.
The buffet in restaurant is generally good. I especially like their hot dishes à la plancha. If you love fish, you will love their dinner as there's different fish (usually 2 choices) every night. They also provide paella every night. But I think they could improve the the following for better:
- increase the varieties of breakfast -- we had the same choices every day (though we didn't mind)
- keep cheese plate every evening
- some vegetables at salad bar is from the conserve. Hope they will change it with the fresh
- improve the quality of cold cut (cheese/ ham) at breakfast buffet -- we think they provided the cheapest from the supermarket
Staff are friendly, especially baby-friendly attitude, which helped us a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, design, originality and architecture, gives us a new concept of hotels opposite to the sea, Nautichotel was reformed in 2008, modern East hotel of urban and minimalist style, with an architectural set fashion, not only has given a new way of understanding the architecture and the design, but also of .Also you can enjoy the beauty of the Mediterranean one in a calm environment, Also we possess(rely on) a spa. Hotel and spa is in the first line of beach, opposite to the nautical club , we have to ours around and closely together of the hotel shops, restaurants and bars of the zone .You can find places of interest as La Porciúncula (Church of crystal),Palm Aquarium and Beach The Sandbank .The attractions in the surroundings also include Cathedral of Majorca and Castle of Bellver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nautic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Fashion Hotel Nautic
- Lti Fashion Hotel Can Pastilla
- Nautic Hotel & Spa Can Pastilla, Majorca