Yesterday I returned from my vacation in Mallorca and I am more than excited! A beautiful island with many interesting things, with phenomenal landscapes and beaches!
It is the first time I am traveling without knowing in advance the hotel where I will be accommodated. An assumed risk that ended with a pleasant surprise!
From the airport, we were transferred by the agency to the Hotel Nautic in Can Pastilla.
The hotel is located close to the seafront of Platja de Palma, on a quiet street. Nearby is a small port and a variety of restaurants, cafes and shops.
The rooms are spacious, clean and decently furnished, providing all facilities (LCD TV, minibar, hairdryer, safe for an extra cost). Only the towels, although clean, are easily outdated.
The hotel has a swimming pool on the terrace, spa, yoga room, but I must admit that I had no time to enjoy them. Wi-fi is free of charge, but quite poor.
I had included all the three meals. About breakfast I can say that it was more than ok: eggs, fruits, cereals, cheese, ham, coffee and sweets, including great pancakes! As for dinner, it was very varied, with delicious products. I was spoiled with seafood and salads of all kinds.
Because we used to travel and could not return to lunch, there was the possibility to announce the night before and get a pack for picnic. Very cute, practical and goooood! And the island had really great places for picnic.
All in all, a wonderful holiday and a pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, design, originality and architecture, gives us a new concept of hotels opposite to the sea, Nautichotel was reformed in 2008, modern East hotel of urban and minimalist style, with an architectural set fashion, not only has given a new way of understanding the architecture and the design, but also of .Also you can enjoy the beauty of the Mediterranean one in a calm environment, Also we possess(rely on) a spa. Hotel and spa is in the first line of beach, opposite to the nautical club , we have to ours around and closely together of the hotel shops, restaurants and bars of the zone .You can find places of interest as La Porciúncula (Church of crystal),Palm Aquarium and Beach The Sandbank .The attractions in the surroundings also include Cathedral of Majorca and Castle of Bellver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nautic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Fashion Hotel Nautic
- Lti Fashion Hotel Can Pastilla
- Nautic Hotel & Spa Can Pastilla, Majorca