No real complaints, this a nice modern hotel.
The location is great, right in the middle of the resort and only 100 metres 2 the beach.
The room was nice, not enormous, nice clean modern bathroom, no bath, shower only, Mini bar though.I didnt pay to upgrade to a sea view, but I was suprised the the balcony opened onto an internal courtyard, so the only view we had was of other rooms. I have stayed in the Hotel Helios in the same resort which was considerably cheaper, and just as good with a better view.No real problems but I paid alot more to stay here and i dont think it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, design, originality and architecture, gives us a new concept of hotels opposite to the sea, Nautichotel was reformed in 2008, modern East hotel of urban and minimalist style, with an architectural set fashion, not only has given a new way of understanding the architecture and the design, but also of .Also you can enjoy the beauty of the Mediterranean one in a calm environment, Also we possess(rely on) a spa. Hotel and spa is in the first line of beach, opposite to the nautical club , we have to ours around and closely together of the hotel shops, restaurants and bars of the zone .You can find places of interest as La Porciúncula (Church of crystal),Palm Aquarium and Beach The Sandbank .The attractions in the surroundings also include Cathedral of Majorca and Castle of Bellver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nautic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Fashion Hotel Nautic
- Lti Fashion Hotel Can Pastilla
- Nautic Hotel & Spa Can Pastilla, Majorca