Back on the 25th June from our 8th visit to this hotel,and it just keeps getting better.Jose the manager could teach a lot of managers how to run a hotel,we still cannot fault this hotel.
Why? the food is top class,the staff top class,the rooms top class and cleaned every day,the pool cleaned every day(including the pool staff getting in at night to scrub the edges).We heard one or two people have a moan,but they were talking rubbish, if you want a sea view,pay for it do not take a discount for not having one.The place is quiet ! yes it is one of the most beautiful bays on the island ,a few restaurants , a few shops, nice walks, a short taxi ride to port andrax thankfully it is not magaluf.
The entertainment team of Jason and Gemma worked their socks of ,but not in an intrusive way,
for that, thank you.Will we be going back ,YES to once again meet so many old friend ,including so many of the staff , who stay year after year which is always a good sign, thanks once a again Jose and staff for the best value we have found! God willing see you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca