I agree with all the great comments about this hotel. We booked rather late & so we could only have a room with a small balcony. It was not suitable for people with mobility problems as it had steps in the middle of the corridor & then more steps down into the room itself. This hotel is so popular that some people book a year in advance. The only downside for us was the Thomson entertainment in the evenings. The acts they brought over from the UK were fine but the resident group “Face to Face” was dire. It was a grandfather granddaughter act whose only repertoire consisted of songs by The Carpenters,& The Everley Brothers” Bye Bye Love” repeated night after night. It got so bad that people in the pool in the afternoon were betting on what song she was likely to sing in the evening. All the hotel staff are really friendly & I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca