All reviews rooftop bar smart car deluxe room sea view no tea and coffee making facilities busy road pool area great hotel main road a short minute walk explore the island hotel is immaculate breakfast was excellent mini bar at busy times cooked breakfast small pool
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem, perfect for business and social visits. A short 20 min taxi ride to the airport and closer to Palma, there was plenty of bars and restaurants in walking distance that we didn’t bother going to the capital. The hotel is well designed, pulling off that effortless Spanish stylish and contemporary feel. Rooms were all clean , and staff excellent throughout our 4 night stay. The real bonus is the fabulous Sky bar on the 8th floor with far reaching views and of the marina no more than a 15 min stroll away.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Mar S, Director General at OD Port Portals, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Kimjoseph1974,

Thank you very much for your comments about your stay in OD Port Portals.

We are glad to read you have enjoyed the facilities and surroundings of the hotel. Our Sky Bar will open again next May 2019, as well as our restaurant OnTop, with same amazing views over the marina of Puerto Portals.

We look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully next summer.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Golf break with 5 mates, 4 night stay. Nice contemporary relaxed hotel. Staff all very friendly, good pool, smart bar. Ten min walk to the marina bars & restaurants. Room was well laid out & spotlessly cleaned every day.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Andrew B,

Thank you very much for your nice review and best rating.

It is our pleasure to read you and your friends have enjoyed so much your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back on your next golf break.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed September 20, 2018

So disappointed with the fact I booked this through booking.com and cancelled it with 4 months notice, but the hotel still decided to charge me £630 and when I rang the hotel manager, Blanca, she simply said they would not refund. I feel utterly disgraced with this and conned!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank photographer_007

Dear photographer_007,

As you wish to continue this conversación in TripAdvisor, I will explain it in detail once again.

Blanca Sánchez, our Front Desk Manager, kindly already informed you, you booked with a non-refundable offer. Both rates, flexible and non-refundable are published with their conditions and cancelation policy duly explained. When booking with a non-refundable offer, a confirmation form is sent inmediately, explaining it once again.

Bookings made with a flexible rates could be cancelled with 7 days (in July & August), or 48 hours (rst of the year) in advance. If made with a non-refundable offer (10% discount on flexibles rates), 100% of the total stay needs to be paid in advance and such deposit will not be refunded. Perhaps this information went unnoticed for you, because, truly, it is not our intention to misled anyone.

I remain at your entire disposal to discuss it further. I cannot share my contact details in this message, but you could reach me by calling the hotel, anytime.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2018

First I must say staff were very good, room always cleaned, breakfast was fine and was on all morning up until 12 I think so if you have a late night , its their for you, we were not in peak season so dont know what it would be like if busy, so never used the bar or the rooftop bar, we also rented the hotel smart car for the day for 40 euro which incl insurance was good, hotel always looked clean, down sides I would say our room was so small with absolutley no hanging space at all and we had to ask to change rooms but they came with a new portable rail which took up even more space, I dont watch TV much but do like to chill out in the room relaxing before the night ahead but hardly any english channels and the ones they had were only news, very dissapointing, location was good only a short walk to the Porta Portal where all the bars and restaurants are, overall location great but not sure I would stay again , staff were very friendly

Room Tip: cheapest rooms are very small
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank david m
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We had a fantastic week in this hotel. All the staff were helpful, friendly and just couldn't do enough for you. The Hotel is quite modern which we liked, especially the rooms. It sounds weird but the shower is jutting out onto the balcony so you could see the views while showering but nobody could see you. The sinks and washing facilities are open plan in the room but that also worked, we really liked the layout.
Breakfast was great as they served until 12.00 so we had a late breakfast and didn't bother with lunch. We had a meal in the evening one of the nights as well which was also really good. I can't think of any downsides for us but one of the things I read on tripadvisor before we booked was the fact that the hotel is on a busy road. Yes it is and when you are laid by the pool you could hear it. You couldn't hear it inside the hotel but yes when you were sun-bathing you could. There is relaxing music played by the pool and I just forgot about the traffic to be honest but maybe it would bother some. All in all we had a great time and would certainly re-book this hotel. Thanks for a lovely week!

Room Tip: Pool views are the best rooms
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple