Barcelo Illetas Albatros
ME Mallorca by Melia(Magaluf)
$145
$138
  • Beachfront
Sol Beach House Mallorca(Palmanova)
$160
$152
Melia Calvia Beach(Magaluf)
$206
$134
$183
$173
  • Beachfront
Globales Pionero(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
$135
  • Breakfast included
Salles Hotel Marina Portals(Portals Nous)(Great Value!)
$111
  • Breakfast included
$218
$209
NH Hotels
  • Pool
Plaza Santa Ponsa Boutique Hotel(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
$91
$346
Sol Lunamar Apartments(Palmanova)(Great Value!)
$94
Elvoline
  • Bar/Lounge
1,672 results
All reviewsblue restaurantnumber bussea viewpool arearooftop barpuerto portalsprivate beachbalinese bedsevening buffetpool staffsuperior roompalma baylovely hotelrelaxing breakbus servicehalf boardshort break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2011

What makes this hotel fab in my opinion was the service, the food, the rooms, the facilaties, I could go on and on.
I stopped with 11 of my girly friends here for my hen night/break, so as you can imagine we were out to have fun and the staff were very accomodating in suggesting places for us to go and in general making sure our needs were catered for. Their english is impecable, the staff were polite which really helped make my stay pleasant as it was.
The rooms were clean, yes they did lack draws and a full length mirror but to be honest its hardly the sort of thing that would wreck your trip. The food was plenty and delicious and the servie excellent.

I would definately recommend this hotel and am even considering taking my soon to be hubby here.

A big thank you to all the staff who make the hotel what it is.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hayz A
Barceloilletas, Manager at Barcelo Illetas Albatros, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2011

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking your time in writing you remarks regarding your last stay at the Barcelo Illetas Albatros.

I am very happy that you and your friends had a lovely time with us and I am looking forward to welcoming you once more.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me if I can be of any assistance in the future

Reviewed November 1, 2011

My wife and I have just returned from a few days at this hotel and we had a great time. The service was very professional and friendly. The food was so good we ate in the hotel every night which is not something we normally do but at 18 euros each for as many courses as you want it couldn't be beaten. The variety of food on offer we felt was excellent and the breakfast's where just the same. The rooms are very modern and take a little getting used to but are great once you get used to them.
Public rooms at the hotel are very smart. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms with sea view or side sea view are best.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest

I am very happy that you chose the Barcelo Illetas Albatros to celebrate you wedding anniversary and that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I'm still currently at this hotel. Having travelled solely for a short break away for 4nights the area has lived up to my expectations - amazing views, relaxing and quite..all of which I was looking for.
Originally, I had booked Hotel Roc Illetas Playa with Lowcostholidays..to my disapointment they decided to email me just 2DAYS before hand to inform me my hotel had been closed....as this happened quite late I then had to worry myself for the whole evening as I couldn't call them.. Anyway, first thing the next morning I called and they informed me I had been given an alternative BARCELO ILLETAS ALBATROS..I looked it up and found their website which looked absolutely beautiful! I was dead excited.
When I arrived at this hotel, their were two guys on reception which were helpful with directions..when showed to my room I was sort of disappointed, it did not look as on the website :(.. However, I was given a superior room with full sea-view at no extra cost.. :)
The hotel is extremely quiet and whilst I've been here has no been busy AT ALL.
On the first day I decided to venture out to Palma which is the number 3 bus outside, takes about 30 mins (bus drivers are rude and ignorant) Palma was beautiful! Best thing being the docks and Cathedral.. Later that evening I went down to Illetas beach (10min walk from hotel) which was empty and was nice to have a drink and a think... As it was sunday, there was nowhere open and choice of food on the menu at blue restuarant wasn't appealing yuk! I decided to go to Pizza Hut in Porto Pi (15mins on number 3) on my 2nd day I booked into the spa for a lavender neck back and shoulder massage (€55 for 1hr) the lady was amazing, although very invasive (standing there watching you change...touching intimate areas) the massage was enjoyable, I then decided to go out for dinner .. Sloanes bar right opposite was very cheap and lovely food - disaronno and coke €5 (free pouring, looked more like a double) chicken madras, chips and salad €9.95..very happy..
The BIGGEST problem with this hotel is the satelite tv, as I have travelled alone, and am only 18..venturing out in the evening isn't particularly appealing, so a nice cup of tea from the bar €2.10!!!!! And some eastenders seems heavenly, however the tv continuously breaks up, when I asked for it to be solved, a spanish technician that had no english language skills at all..couldn't fix it.. So I'm stuck with a blocking tv..
I'm on a B+B basis, breakfast is ok, although they don't particularly cater for english - no toast etc..
The gym is okay, maybe for 1 person at a time, didn't use outdoor facilities as was quite intimidated by guests looking at me..indoor pool and jacuzzi were fantastic.
Overall, it has been a nice stay, although I wouldn't re-visit (I paid £120 for Illetas Playa 4nghts and Barcelo was £390 4nghts) I wouldn't pay that, at all..

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank shearne1
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Unfortunately the long side of the house is not seaside. On the front, there are only few rooms. We booked a room view partly seaside. On one side is the parking lot and on the other you will see walls and roofs of other buildings. It was difficult to get a room for our satisfaction. The modern blue lounge at the hotel looks interesting, only few tables, we couldn't get a free place. The breakfast, the pool area and the little beach we can recommend. At our stay, parking was free. The location is good for exploring with car. Next time, we will book early for a waterfront room and for the blue lounge.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for sending us your remarks on your stay, I am very glad you had a nice stay with us, even though we did not have a front sea view room available at the time.

The hotel has been in the same place for 45 years and when it was built there was nothing next to it, at the time all rooms had a sea view. Now the rooms on the 4th and 5th floor have a nice terrace with table and chairs and the view is partial, on the other hand as you could check out the pool, restaurants and bar of the hotel all have direct sea view and lots of natural light.
I hope I can welcome you back soon, please so not hesitate in contacting me direct if I can be of any assistance

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I would just like to say how much we enjoyed our 2 night stay at the Barcelo Albatros.

The room was fabulous, very modern and very clean and and the view fantastic.

The wide range of choices for breakfast was excellent and was so lovely to be able to sit outside on the terrace and eat 'al fresco' taking in the morning sun and excellent views.

The hotel exceeded our expectations with regard to décor and facilities and the friendly and efficient staff made it a memorable visit.

We will certainly be recommending the Barcelo to friends and family and we of course hope to return again next year.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple