Spent a week at Tropicana early July. It really is excellent value for money. Around €50 a night for an all inclusive resort, that's pretty good. The rooms are good, all with a private patio/balcony. There's no air con but the fans kept us cool enough. We were fortunate to get a room close to reception, definitely recommend you try and do this as some of the rooms are a serious trek to the restaurant, pool and beach. The restaurant is buffet style but offers a good variety each lunch and dinner time. We had teenagers with us and they often used the snack bar for lunch or early dinner, it closes at 6pm. It serves burgers, pizzas, hot dogs etc. The beach is beautiful but be aware you have to pay for sun loungers, it's not a private beach. My only real criticism of the place is it could do with another pool, as one when it's busy isn't enough. The evening entertainment is what you'd expect but we had a giggle there most nights. The activities throughout the day are varied, there's something for everyone. This is my third trip to Tropicana and I'd certainly have no hesitation in recommending it. Don't forget it is a three star and you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tropicana Mallorca Club Hotel *** is a cosy family resort in Calas de Mallorca, perfect for travellers with kids or couples. It is an ideal choice for a holiday in contact with nature. The resort gives direct access to Cala Domingos, a lovely golden-sand beach where you can lie in the sand and swim in crystal-clear water. Located in a quiet setting where pine, olive and palm trees create a purely Mediterranean environment, the Tropicana Mallorca Club Hotel *** offers comfortable accommodation in bungalows with terrace and double rooms offering a wide variety of services, supplemented with world-class public areas that feature a gaming room, children's entertainment and evening shows, tennis courts and other sports facilities, outdoor pool with sunbathing area and children's playground, all-inclusive packages, and dining options including a buffet restaurant, a large seaside snack bar, a poolside bar and a lounge bar in the night show and entertainment area. Have a nice stay in Majorca, surrounded by all kinds of amenities and services. The Tropicana Mallorca Club Hotel *** is a resort for couples and families in search of a relaxing setting in Calas de Mallorca. Book your holiday now at the best online price guaranteed, at the Tropicana Mallorca Club Hotel *** official website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Tropicana Hotel
- Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca Majorca/Calas De Majorca, Spain