Ok. I have been on many holidays in the past, mainly because my parents like to travel - this gives me at least some experience.
When we first arrived at this apart hotel with thought meh not bad, our room was at the place called the "formentera' or something like that and our room was on the first floor. This gave us an advantage to go out quickly and reserve the seats by the swimming pool in the morning. Which by the way you need to do even though it says you can't - People still do it! So anyway that was the advantage however the disadvantage was the fact that there was a considerable amount of noise.
Moving on, I've read a some of the other reviews which say something about there being bugs and ants.. well we didn't find any AT ALL. However if you are allergic to wasps then this isnt the hotel for you. Outside people leave drinks around and a lot of them get spilled so wasps are there pretty much all of the time - there isnt loads of them but they are there.
There is a food bar outside by the pool which was good and a wide range of drinks.
BUT the food in the actual restaurant is not that good. I am definitely not a fussy eater but the fact that I got food poisoning says a lot about their food. They do try to make it fun but it's just that the restaurant and its food just bring the whole apart hotel down. The food was cold and yes it was nice but would you risk getting food poisoning + at various times we found dirty plates and definitely dirty glasses.
Also there is quite a lot of different nationalities there - mostly German. They are really friendly personally i loved this trip because as a 15 year old I had fun and feel in love with this german guy and we are in contact now on facebook so yes that was fun. The beach is not the far away depends on what beach you want to go on- There is a beach like 10 minutes away (BY FOOT) and there is absolutely no point in taking this train which actually is like a mini bus. Then there is also another beach but that is much further away its like maybe 30 mins Im going to guess. The beaches are good the water is nice and blue and you could definitely have fun there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Calas de Mallorca area, in the south-east of the island, surrounded by several natral creeks with crystal clear water, the HYB Eurocalas resort is the perfect place where to enjoy your holiday with the whole family. Situated 350m to Cala Antena, 600m to the main shopping center and 1200m to Cala Domingos. The public bus stop and touritic train is situated in front of the hotel. At 60km away from Palma de Mallorca airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your HYB Eurocalas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Eurocalas Hotel
- Eurocalas Hotel Majorca
- Resort All Inclusive Hotasa Eurocalas
- Club Euro Calas
- HYB Eurocalas Majorca/Calas De Majorca, Spain