I've never written a review before but felt I had to about the fab holiday we had here. First of all the location was perfect, it is on top of a hill with a small, stunning beach just down some steps. it's like the hotel has it's own beach. you can go for miles with the water just coming to your waist too My husband doesn't normally enjoy the beach, but he loved it here and even went in the water. The hotel also had 2 large pools and a childrens pool, so we tended to spend half the day on the beach and half the day by the pool.
The hotel itself was very clean and the maids came every day to make the beds and provide fresh clean towels. The room was very spacious, plenty of room for the 4 of us - 2 adults and 2 children (aged 5 & 3). It also had a beautiful view overlooking the sea.
The entertainment was great for the kids, the had games on all day every couple of hours - archery, bowling, watersports etc. They had a disco every night and then bingo.
The food was very nice too, not brilliant but what you expect from an all inclusive restaurant. We never went hungry, there was always something on the menu that we liked. The restaurant was open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the pool bar was open all day for snacks such as burgers & hot dogs. The children enjoyed the food too, which is surprising as they are very fussy eaters. As always with all inclusive the only disappointing thing is seeing the english pile their plates with the free food and most of it going to waste. The restaurant staff were very friendly and always made a fuss of the children.
Calles de Mallorca is a pretty quiet resort but a very nice one. It was ideal for what we wanted, a few shops to wander around, a few bars and restaurants. it's no good if you want to go and party every night though, which we couldn't with having the kids anyway.
All in all this was a fab holiday and i would definitely recomend it to anyone who was thinking about going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most beautiful parts of Mallorca, Calas de Mallorca.Its privileged location in Cala Domingos, theree swimming pools on the sea surrounded. The Hotel has a total of 351 rooms, distributed as follows: 66 single rooms, 138 doubles, 113 triples and 35 quadruple or families rooms. Sea view, Air Conditioning, Balcony, Satellite TV, SAfe (with charge), Telephone, Hairdryer, mini-bar, Disabled facilities, the hotel has WI-FI zoen and Internet Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Globales America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel America Majorca
- America Hotel Calas De Majorca
- Hotel America Mallorca
- Hotel America Calas De Mallorca
- America Calas De Majorca
- Hotel Globales America Majorca/Calas De Majorca, Spain