This is a fabulous resort for a family holiday with children.
The hotel is built around a cove with a small beach called Cala Barca.
The hotel is spotless clean.
There are 3 breakfast restaurants, 2 dinner restaurants plus beach restaurant but if you are All inc you still have to pay to eat at this one. Entertainment is provided every night for kids, a short stage show and mini disco, plus about an hours stage show for adults either singing dancing or comedy.
The food here is brilliant. There is a show kitchen in the main restaurant where chefs cook both meat and fish on a grill, plus there will be a main show dish. On our last night the show dish was huge salmon like I have never seen before and tasted sensationally. Plus there will be at least 5 other main course choices plus every side dish or salad you can think of. Amazing desserts and fresh fruit! Fortunately there are loads of activities included I joined in Zumba and aqua aerobics plus did a few other classes needed to due to my addiction to chocolate pancakes! There is a kids play area various kids clubs, diving, tennis, football volleyball an on site spa! I love this resort and have been here 3 out of the last 4 years. Cala mondrago about 20 mins away has 2 beautiful beaches, and there's a Star Fish catamaran that picks up in Cala Barca which is a great day trip. The staff are so friendly and always have a smile. The management team have an eye for detail and make sure everything is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Club Cala Barca hotel is located in the amazing Sa Barca Trencada enclave, on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea and close to the Mondrago Natural Park in Mallorca. This 4-star hotel is a paradise for families with children due to its services and facilities, as it features large family rooms with excellent installations, eight pools for guests of all ages and a fun pool, tennis classes, diving classes, night-time shows, Miniclub, Maxiclub, and Teenieclub... a bit of everything so that your family holiday is just perfect. Plus, the Club Cala Barca hotel invites you to enjoy an all inclusive stay complete with five restaurants serving international cuisine, four bars, food trucks, ice cream stands, Sea Soul Beach Club, as well as SPA Sensations, free Wi-Fi, night-time shows and direct access to a lovely beach with pine trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Club Cala Barca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Club Cala Barca Hotel Cala Mondrago
- Iberostar Cala Barca
- Iberostar Cala Mondrago
- Club Cala Barca
- IBEROSTAR Club Cala Barca Cala Mondrago, Majorca