I have just returned from Es Bolero Apartments after a weeks B/B. I was a bit concerned after reading some of the reviews, but what a pleasant surprise. We were allocated a third floor apartment in block three (very quiet). A good size apartment with big bedroom and modern bathroom (Bath and shower). Free air con and 15 euros for the safe.The apartment was very clean and had good storage space. If you were self catering only you would need to hire kettles, toaster and TV. Two large swimming pools which were mainly used by families with young children mainly Germans and Dutch.The Buffet Breakfast was adequate Bacon, Sausage and Egg every other day. We ate out every night Tonys Bar/Restaurant being good value for money. We also visited Calor Dor only 5 Euros each way in a Taxi, or took the Shuttle Train past the harbour for 2 Euros each way. There are 2 beaches at each end of Calor Egos within 5 to 10 minutes walk, charging 12 Euros for 2 sun loungers and a parasol (Bit Steep).Calor Egos is very pretty, clean and a nice place to stay. Overall could not complain about the flight, transfer or the Accommodation, and would recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Es BoleroThe Es Bolero apartments, totally renovated in 2005, are located in a peaceful area at approximately 300 metres from the beach in Cala d’Or (Majorca). Through the gardens, one can access the Club Martha’s complex, where you can enjoy all its services, bar, restaurant, buffet, pizzeria, discotheque, swimming pools, tennis courts, entertainment, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Es Bolero Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Es Bolero Hotel Cala d`Or
- Es Bolero Aparthotel Cala D'Or, Majorca