Myself and my partner stayed here for five nights we was pleasantly surprised after reading some reviews on here. The apartments are part of club marthas, and are on the same complex,the rooms are very spacious and clean,you have to hire any kitchen appliances you require from club marthas reception,for around ten euro each,the staff were very helpful,we had an apartment which was on the second floor of the building which was great as you got alot more put door space,we requested a higher apartment when we booked and was lucky enough to get a higher apartment.the pools were lovely,but people like to put there towels on the sun lounges about 9am.the entertainment on the evening wasn't the best,we recomend going into cala ador and calador marina which are a few miles away about six euros on a taxi,or you get a little a local bus which looks like a train for two euros a person each way.we would return here for another holiday,very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Es BoleroThe Es Bolero apartments, totally renovated in 2005, are located in a peaceful area at approximately 300 metres from the beach in Cala d’Or (Majorca). Through the gardens, one can access the Club Martha’s complex, where you can enjoy all its services, bar, restaurant, buffet, pizzeria, discotheque, swimming pools, tennis courts, entertainment, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Es Bolero Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Es Bolero Hotel Cala d`Or
- Es Bolero Aparthotel Cala D'Or, Majorca