Lowest prices for your stay
$254
Hotels.com
$254
Trip.com
$216
Travelocity$254
Traveluro$222
Orbitz.com$254
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in August and were very impressed with the cleanliness and friendly atmosphere. Nati, the owner is very kind and welcoming, she allowed us to stay in our room for another half day (for a minimal charge) and even helped us book our last minute transfer back to the airport in Palma. The rooms are a good size and very clean, the breakfast is simple and just right before hitting the beach.
The hotel is 3 minutes from the Marina (great restaurants), from Cala D'Or beach and from the town center.
We had a few drinks at the hotel bar every night where the service is excellent, very friendly and is a great place to wind down.
The pool that belongs to the hotel next door is literally next door, and few people use it so you can always have a swim before or after the beach.
If you can, bring your own towels as the ones at the hotel are a bit rough (especially if your skin is sensitive after the sun).
Overall we were really happy with this place (don't let the word "hostel" put you off, this is definitely a hotel) and will be going back!

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed July 2, 2012

we stayed at this two stared Hostal. Clean and Cozy with good and simple rooms .
simple breakfast
good bar
nice staff
some noise from the street but we slept through it
free wifi
greatly placed in the quite part of calla Dor , close to one of the best beaches .
free USE of the pool at the hotel right next door ( 5 meters from the hotel, we didnt because of the great beaches in cala Dor )

only one complaint , No air con . it was 25 degrees celcius at night, so quit hot, although the windows were open ( therefor the noise from the street )

But we recommend it and would consider it for an over stay earlier in the season
stayed there in week 26 , 2012 .

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

What a wonderful place to stay. The hotel is simple but immaculate, and the service fantastic with breakfast a highlight of the day.
The bar is also a great retreat at the end of the day.
The hotel is also a short walk into Cala d'Or along the marina to several restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I stayed at La Ceiba for a week at the beginning of September. It was a last minute decision to get some sunshine, after looking out at the grey clouds of England nearly all summer! I'll write my review with pros and cons so as to keep it short, but to the point.

Pros:
In a very quiet street, no more than five minutes from the restaurants and shops.
Very nice, helpful staff, especially the owner Nati, who is lovely.
Very clean.
No loud music round the pool.
Homely.
Bed not too hard - unusual in Europe.
Area round pool never crowded. The most I saw was five at any one time.
Very near the Marina.
Near two beaches; one three minutes away, and the other about twelve.
Nice powerful showers.
Water always hot.

Cons
The towels! So hard I couldn't dry myself with them, and ended up using my beach towel!
The beach that is three minutes away has about 30 steps to go down, so no good for people with poor mobility.
Food. They will cook you either a pork or fish meal if you order it the day before. I had fish the first time, which was lovely. However, the jacket potato (only thing they will do) was VERY hard. Despite telling the cook, it happened again the second time I ate there, and I didn't eat there again.
No balconies or terraces.
Bottles of water very expensive (2 euros for 1.5 ltre), and supermarket too far away, unless you're strong or have a strong partner!
The height of the hangers in the wardrobe - I could just about reach them, so if you're under 5'2", you'll have a problem...... Be aware you only usually get six hangers, but they will give you more if you ask.

All things considered, I really enjoyed my stay here. I went for some sun, and that's what I got. I don't really rate Cala D'or however, so probably wouldn't go back. I only saw the beach that was twelve minutes away, and it was really, really small. The nearer beach is even smaller apparently. Small beaches packed with people - not my scene. But it may be yours..... :o)

Date of stay: September 2011

45 mins drive from Mallorca Airport
2 blocks walking distance from the famous and beautiful Cala d'Or Marina
3 mins walking from the beach
5 min walking from Restaurants and Bars
Has a lovely swimming pool
Great Bar
Spanish BBQ's and Scuba Diving are available

La Ceiba is locates in a quiet and nice area, the room was spacious and a nice bathroom, very clean also!! - cleaned every day except for sunday which is normal over there. Safety deposit box is available, rooms have no A/C or fans

Buffet breakfast was provided which was totally good, served in the nice terrace/patio eaten al fresco.

The owner (Natividad) is lovely and extremely helpful, excellent service!!!

Simply a very good accomodation if you dont fancy a hotel chain or huge resort and are on a budget

Totally recommended!

Room tip: If what you are looking for is to completely relax and unwind away from the masses and you are on a budget this is the place to go!
Date of stay: August 2011