Inturotel Esmeralda Park(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
$177
  • Pool
Apartamentos Cala d'Or Playa(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
$253
$228
$170
  • Pool
Inturotel Sa Marina(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
$234
  • Pool
Gavimar La Mirada Club Resort(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
$263
$248
  • Restaurant
$311
$180
  • Beachfront
Melia Cala d'Or Boutique Hotel(Cala d'Or)
$240
Sentido Tucan(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
$144
$135
  • Pool
Inturotel Esmeralda Garden(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
$200
  • Restaurant
Barcelo Ponent Playa(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
1,737 results
All reviewsmolly clubcala egosself cateringtony's barsun loungerskettle and toasterwestern steakhouseminute walkindoor poolpizza restaurantstudio apartmenthalf boardbars and restaurantsentertainment teamland traineroski supermarketevery other day
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited for 2 weeks at the beginning of the month It's my 13th visit since 2006 and my partner has now been 4 times . Her previous experience had led her to recommend her 32 year old son to spend the 1st week with us. He was suitably impressed and is keen to return next year for the whole of the holiday Once again superb staff especially Mariano and his team Seb ,Victor,Eloy,Brigette,and Raoul in particular,and the incorrigible Moises the night security man all of who made the holiday a great experience once again ,(most of the aforementioned have been there years ) along with the excellent reception staff Vanessa,Tina and the night time lady Gaye under the management of Joan Toni we really feel it's a home from home. We visit three or four other holiday destinations during the year but MARTHAS is a must for adults to chill early or late season,obviously better suited to families in peak times with the excellent hardworking animation team. The only criticism needing addressing is the age of the sunbed and balcony/ terrace furniture , which is in urgent need of replacing. However this didn't detract from another wonderful stay. We met many more people returning for visits again and again,together with new guests who told us of their intention to return next year Top marks to all concerned!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Paul I
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Two parties from two different parts of the UK - one of which had stayed five years ago, a great deal popped up via 'On the Beach' so we thought we would give it ago.

You know what - there are loads of positives about this place;

Great staff - genuinely helpful
Great location - you can walk to the marina and Cala d'or quite easily
Lots of bars and restaurants near by
Very funny evening shows - we were a group of four adults and one 10yr old (great excuse to watch the shows) they truly put in loads of effort - good on them !

We stayed breakfast only - which was spot on, lots of fresh fruit, croissants etc along with the usual cooked stuff - coffee isnt that great tho!

We had a tiny studio - which was tiny 4210 and the others had an apartment which was huge - so go for one of those if you can!

Not use to not having towels changed daily - so remember to hang them out to dry!

The attention to detail on the cleaning front does let this place down - I believe if I had some domestos and a cloth I would have a black bucket of water. Obviously hey have a high turn around rate which lends itself to be lacking a good old scrub, but to be fair it's ok and liveable, esp for four nights.

All in all we want to make it an annual October trip !

Loved it - thank you !

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Blu2grey2
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel but mission to get a sunbed past 9:30! Hotel across the road is VERY noisy so bare that in mind. Didnt eat at hotel so cannot comment. Alot of families here and not couples. Pool area very slippery! Nice stay but probably wouldnt return

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

We were really impressed with Club Martha's & will definitely go back there.

The Reception smells amazing when you walk in & the staff there are so friendly and helpful.

We had a 1 bed apartment for 3 of us & we had plenty of room. The beds are very comfy and the balconies are huge. Perhaps our only bug bear with the room was the pillows .....they are flat & really not very comfy (you could do with 2 per person really), but otherwise the apartment was great.

The whole place was clean, the pools are really nice, the food was nice, the drinks are nice and the entertainment team ..... well what can I say, they are brilliant!!! They work so hard and put on a great show each night.

The sunbeds around the pool are ok, but they weren't adjustable so you had no choice but to lay down, if I would recommend anything to the management team - perhaps time to update the pool sunloungers

Other than these 2 tiny little things, Club Martha's was excellent. We had the best time and we look forward to coming back next year!!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2017

We spent 10 days at Martha's and thoroughly enjoyed it. We were checked in by Danica who was professional, smiley and quick. The apartment was a nice size and had all items that we required. The balcony was a great size and got good sunshine up until 18:00. I had seen the other comments about cleanliness but our apartment was clean when we arrived and was maintained well during our stay. All our requests had been organised (baby cot, high chair and a room next to my parents) beforehand, which was very pleasing. Sometimes it seems that package holiday hoteliers favourite word is "No". The breakfast was good though not spectacular. The broccoli and carrots seemed a bit odd to me but each to their own. All the breakfast staff were smiley and friendly and took a real shine to our toddler. In fact all the staff loved children and made us feel very welcome. The pizza restaurant was good quality and the staff were good during the day. In the evening they were not quite as friendly unfortunately. A couple of negatives were that I could not sleep on the beds. I woke up with a terrible back ache, so had to sleep on the sofa (which was large and more comfortable). The other was that the outdoor pool was absolutely freezing. The indoor one was better but if there were more than 10 people in there it was packed. Our daughter was too young for the Molly Club but all the animation team were cheerful and friendly. I can't get their chant out of my head even now! Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable stay and I would go back there (if they gave me a non box spring mattress.)

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family