we went here for a week from the 11th til 18th june 2011 , 3 adults and 2 children age 5 and 8, we had 2 apartments in block b rooms 228 and 229, these were fantastic, very spacious and clean. maids came 3 times in the week and were always very happy. the hotel itself is brilliant for children, the splash park was a plus for our children they loved it and the pools not being too deep is also plus, they is a jacuzzi and baby part, plenty of sunbeds at all times of the day , pool side bar lovely and reasonable prices too, staff very happy n friendly. they is also a childrens park just off the side of the pool area, what i really liked about these apartments was the safety off your children they cannot get out through the back or anyone get in as they you need a pin number for this , which is excellent. entertainment team work really hard day and night. air con 15 euros for 3 days or 25 for the week , safety deposit boxes 20 euros with 5 given back at the end of the week , we booked an excursion to marineland of the rep had an excellent day although we were waiting around a bit too be picked up. overall cala d'or is a gorgeous place , if you go out the front and walk strainght up they is a supermarket with ok prices , you can then carry on and walk right which will bring you to lots of pubs n arcades,go karts etc for kids , you can also head to the left this takes you in to the town part again with pubs , shops etc all good prices, you can also head out the back way which takes you to the town just another way , the supermarket you come too first is pricey but if you head up the hill which is past the beach what is lovely, really worth a visit you will come to a spar which is alot cheaper than any of the others, there is so much its worth having a look round them all. we also headed to the marina for a night , reception booked us a taxi which cost us 5 euros we had a meal on the front , very nice and not as pricey as expected, it was lovely to see all the expensive yachts coming in. would definately recommend to families and we will definately be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cala d'Or Playa Aparthotel is in a quiet residential area in Cala d'Or. It is located between Cala Gran beach and Cala Esmeralda beach (both are around 350 metres from the Aparthotel), and is only a few minutes' walk to the central shopping area.Ideal for families with children, it has areas specially designed for kids, as well as entertainment for children and special events.The apartments are spacious, comfortable and well-equipped. You will be able to relax on your terrace or balcony overlooking the pool or the gardens, making your holiday unforgettable.The Aparthotel has 116 apartments, 32 of which have been totally renewed in 2013. It has 2 blocks, with 4 and 3 floors respectively; both buildings have lifts. Surrounded by gardens, it has a large swimming-pool with a playground for children, an outdoor Jacuzzi and a water SPLASH PARK.The Aparthotel has 116 apartments, all of them are spacious, comfortable and the decoration is of Mediterranean style. All the apartments are 35 m2 with a terrace or balcony (15 m2). They are for a maximum of four people, and there is enough space to put a cot in the bedroom. Unfortunately, we do not have apartments with two bedrooms. We have 3 types of apartments, depending on the location in the complex and the booked facilities. - STANDARD APARTMENTS: One double-bedroom (two 190 cm x 90 cm beds), one fully furnished bathroom with a bathtub, lounge with two sofa-beds, a terrace or balcony, and a kitchenette with a fridge, two electric cooking rings, microwave, electric coffee-machine, kettle, toaster and basic cooking utensils. Tv with international channels, telephone and hair-dryer. Air Conditioning. Clear views. - PLUS APARTMENTS: High-Standard. Totally renewed at the beginning of 2013. They have one double-bedroom (two 190 cm x 90 cm beds), one fully furnished bathroom with a shower, lounge with two sofa-beds, a terrace or balcony, and a kitchenette with a fridge, 2 electric cooking rings, microwave, electric coffee-machine, kettle, toaster and basic cooking utensils. 32" Led-Tv with international channels, telephone and hair-dryer. Air Conditioning. Open views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Cala d'Or Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Cala d`Or Playa Hotel Cala d`Or
- Playa Apartments Cala d Or
- Playa Apartments Hotel
- Apartamentos Cala D'Or Playa Majorca