Booked last minute and chose Cala Azul. This resort is great, the park where we were staying suits families with the pool area being great for small kids as it is not too deep, the gardens is terrific for older kids as the main pool is deeper. The esmerelda is lovely too, and good for closeby entertainment for tired kids. We stayed HB and food was great, plenty of choice. The staff are all very helpful and the cleanliness is spot on. Travelling on my own with kids I found the resort very safe, including surrounding areas which allowed kids independence. I asked pre trip for a pool view or sea view after reading reviews, but was allocated a room facing park at rear and to be honest it was great it was quiet and peaceful and sunny in morning but cooler in afternoon. The rooms are basic Spanish apartments (exactly like pics) and are similar to what you get wherever you go on Spanish hols... The beaches are beautiful, all be it a bit cramped during day but you can still go for a dip at 730pm when it is still hot but not as busy or sit at Barcelo and look over bay, all in all we loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent location right on the sea front, facing Cala Azul and only 50m away from the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda. Offering a wide and interesting range of complementary services nearby and just 1Km away from the shopping and tourist centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Park
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Cala D'Or, Majorca