I booked this hotel only a week before travelling. I had read lots of reviews and kept going backwards and forwards between here and club marthas. I made a good choice !!
I travelled with my 11 year old daughter and was careful to ensure we where staying somewhere pretty and not too crowded with clean facilities. This certainly fitted the bill and was really good value for money.
I booked directly with the hotel and ensured we had a top (third) floor room with a view of the pool and the sea. It was perfect, the apartment was clean and comfortable and we where very close to all the facilities. We walked to the centre of cala d'or and the marina all nice places to look around in the mornings whilst it warmed up to spend the afternoon on the beach or near the pool. Going at easter was nice and I would imagine it becomes too crowded in summer. Cala do'r is a nice safe place to visit when you're with a child and I felt very comfortable wandering around.
All in all it was a perfect choice for an easter break with plenty of sunshine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent setting - on the sea front of the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda, which offers marvellous views of the Mediterranean Sea. Located at a short distance from the Cala D'Or shopping and tourism resort and with an interesting range of complementary services located close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inturotel Esmeralda Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Esmeralda Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Inturotel Esmeralda Park Cala D'Or, Majorca