We stayed for 1 week at the end of August 2013, in a family room. it was lovely, clean and comfortable. there are two pools, several bars, and a large restaurant. we had breakfast and an evenning meal each day and there was always something new to try. Always plenty and always the chicken & chips for the kids if they dont want to try something else. The food was always excellent. For the first time, we watched the entertainment each night and found it thoroughly enjoyable, Sebastian & Gary are good fun! I even forgive thm for making me do latin dancing.
The shops are very close and it is a 7 min walk to Cala D'or beach and 9mins easy walk to Cala Gran beach - both are lovely.
The whole place is full of marble and is very clean whilst the staff cant do enough to make your holiday great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star resort, opened in June 2001, and because of its excellent location, facilities and careful service, make it ideal for couples and families who are looking for a special place for their holidays. At 500m from the beaches of Cala D'Or and Cala Gran and at 300m from the "Cala Llonga" marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inturotel Sa Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Sa Marina & Es Sivinar Hotel Cala d`Or
- Inturotel Sa Marina And Es Sivinar
- Sa Marina Cala Dor
- Sa Marina Aparthotel
- Inturotel Sa Marina Cala D'Or, Majorca