Just returned from this hotel with my husband and 2 young daughters, we are already missing the place! The hotel is well run, catering in my opinion for families and doing an exceptional job. We paid for a superior room which was well worth the money, modern, fresh and spacious. The rooms have air conditioning and satellite TV. Our balcony was overlooking the pool area which was perfect as the evening entertainment was right outside our room (great for us with a 2 and 4 yr old, maybe not so good if wishing for peace and quiet but I do stress this is a family hotel).nOur friends stayed in a standard room which was spotlessly clean but tired and dated. 3 pools very nice, including a child's pool and splash pool which our girls lived in through the day. Childrens animation team fantastic, our children were a little young to participate plus I'm nervous letting them out of my sight but I could see there was always something going on and they had a great attitude. All staff work tirelessly and are polite and helpful. The grounds are well kept. We stayed self catering and ate out every evening so can't comment on food. Evening entertainment varied, a different show every night we stayed. Quite cheesy but good fun. Location great. Close to beach, town centre and marina. A small supermarket next door, handy for water and other essentials, also fresh bread and pastries baked throughout day. My only criticism would be that the tiled areas around pool are incredibly slippery. My youngest daughter fell on a few occasions and we all slipped at some point, bad accident potentially waiting to happen. However, overall a really good value family hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the resort of Cala d’Or, this recently renovated holiday complex is set just a few steps away from the crystal-clear Mediterranean waters of Cala Gran.The property has been built in a typical Balearic style, providing an authentic Majorcan experience. Relax in the sunshine on a sun lounger before diving into the large outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy a cool drink beside the pool from the outdoor bar. Refreshing drinks are also available in the lounge bar.The property is surrounded by Cala d’Or – one of Majorca’s most popular seaside and water sports resorts. From here, you can easily enjoy all that this beautiful island has to offer. Exploring at your own pace is made easy by the reception’s car and bike rental service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Prinsotel Alba Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinsotel Alba Apartments Manacor
- Prinsotel Alba Apartments Hotel Manacor
- Prinsotel Alba Hotel Apartments Cala D'Or, Majorca