“Delightful place”

Restaurante La Marina
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This little restaurant is tucked between other more 'brash' places. The menu is different from the other restaurants which all seem to be quite similar to each other. The service was very good and the food excellent and the ambiance very relaxing. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the experience of this restaurant. We would certainly go again if in the area and recommend it to others.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Having eaten in several over priced and mediocre restaurants on this holiday we were delighted to find this restaurant. It has a touch of class about it with great service, calm atmosphere and linen napkins etc. Menu really interesting. We were four adults and three children and we all had fabulous dishes. The fish was superb and portion sizes really decent. Highlights were the fried mussels, fish three fillet selection, fish in lobster cream sauce. Would recommend this highly, not cheap but def great value.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

After spending a week in Cala Egos we stumbled across this little restaurant on our last evening and so glad we did. We had an amazing meal here which we felt was very reasonably priced and the sevice was excellent. From the outside you could easily walk on by and not even be tempted to go inside but I would definatly return if ever I was in Cala Egos again, presentation was spot on!

1  Thank needaholidaySwindon
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ate here twice during our stay and both times food and service was great - considering both visits were during the World Cup and most of the tables were watching the football - we were certainly not ignored. Food was good but maybe a little pricey but on a par with other restaurants we tried in the area.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Lovely food but the place was full of Germans & priced for them.
I had the consomme & the duck a la orange & both were very very good - but I am quite a good cook & I think I could probably replicate these in my own kitchen if I took the time