“Great Choice. Tastes Good!”

Restaurant Diferent
Ranked #11 of 172 Restaurants in Cala d'Or
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I ate at this restaurant a couple of times. Central in Cala d'Or. Both times I enjoyed what I had ordered. Menu has something for everyone. Cocktails are fab. The dessert that is exclusive to this restaurant is amazing - Ice Fondue in Nitrogen. You are served with a bowl of Nitrogen, fresh fruit, cream and strawberry, chocolate & caramel dips - AMAZING!!!

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Diferent

Reviewed November 6, 2013

A little pricy but well worth it. Excellent menu and the food was really good. Service great and very friendly english speaking waitress

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We dined in here twice for dinner during our weeks stay. The first night was delicious and the food was outstanding. Nachos, chicken wings and Fajita's are a must. However the second night was rather disappointing, i had pad thai kai. I was flavourless and was more like tagliatelli than noodles. However waiting staff are lovely and you get offered a free coffee after your meal aswell as a free shot/drink with your bill. Just be careful what you pick of the menu.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We went here the night of the hurricane after it had hit. The restaurant is very well thought out inside with various different things on the walls and ceilings. The food was good, the only thing I would comment on was it was end of season and they didn't have a lot things on the menu which I thought was pretty bad. I had chorizo sausage to start and then the angus burger which was very tasty, the rest of my family all had different things and said that it was very good.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We popped in just for tapas during our holiday but really wished we'd had time to go back to sample more of the menu before it closed for the season. The cosy welcoming atmosphere was a treat, the tapas selection was really special and well prepared. I would definitely recommend a visit or two to Restaurant Diferent.