“Great food”

Ranked #8 of 172 Restaurants in Cala d'Or
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Me and the hubby eat here every time we visit cala dor. The food is great as is the choice and service. Good value for money, a must if youre eating in town but Don't miss the fab places at the marina too

3  Thank rebecca h
Write a ReviewReviews (1,497)

Reviewed November 14, 2012

At this place I had my first Alligator, Zebra and Kangaroo, all at the same time! The dish is called Tropical Mix or something like that. The nacho plate is HUGE! It's a big bowl full of nacho chips, cheese, guacamole and salsa. It's a starter, but you can't anything more after it if you eat it all! :)

The other dishes are all awesome!

4  Thank Bell0n
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food is brilliant, service is top drawer and the drinks are great...the Peach Mohitos are unbelievable!!!!! Dont be fooled by the 'casual' look/feel...the food is great and befitting of much more pretentious places...albeit without the pretence!!! The food is served with a smile in a !!!! I nearly cried when I opted for the place opposite one night because it was woefully lacking compared to this place...after that we gave in trying to find somewhere better...so went here for 2 other nights before we went home. Great restaurant!!!!!!

4  Thank bobunder
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My fiancé and I ate here on the last night of our holiday and really wish we had found it sooner. We are real foodies and found a lot of Majorcan food pretty poor and bland. This restaurant was fantastic. A warm welcome, excellent choice, good service and even some freebies thrown in by the waiter. I had Chicken Satay which was served with Fried Rice and a lovely salad. My fiancé had the Black Aberdeen Angus Steak with Truffle Gravy. Both were cooked well, absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. We had coffees and Majorcan liqueur for afters (liqueur at the insistence and with compliments of the waiter). The liqueur was certainly a required taste but helped digest a delicious and plentiful meal. We came back on our last day to sample the cake and had a fabulous chocolate cookie maple syrup cake with cream and garnished with strawberries. There were many restaurants nearby but this is certainly a must if you are in the area. At dinner a bottle of Cava, shared starter, two mains, 2 coffees and 2 cokes came to just over 60 euro.

4  Thank emmaeboyd
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The menu contained some very different choices to most of the other restaurants. My partner opted for the kangaroo steak which he said was very tasty and it was presented beatifully. I chosen an Indonesian beef Rendang which contained enough beef for 2 people.

2  Thank Sally616275