We stayed for a long week end including the Bank Holiday. Great little hotel, good rooms with plenty of space and very nicley appointed. The hotel is very well laid out which means that there is plenty of room to find your own little patch.
Breakfasts are excellent with loads of really good and fresh choice. The bar by the pool is also good, if a little pricey. All the staff which we met were fiendly and helpful - although they did seem to be extremely busy (often seen running from place to place - not much manana in evidence).
Cala D'Or though really is pretty frightful although there are one or two decent bars and restaurants (good value too) around the marina and although this is not the hotels fault it prevents me from going with the excellent rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Cala D’Or Boutique Hotel is located in a beautiful Mediterranean garden, just 200metres from Cala Gran and 250meters from the city center Cala D'Or, offering the most relaxed and peaceful environment. The rooms decorated in the typical Majorcan style, surrounded by gardens. Fully-equipped bathrooms with hydromassage-tub. Discover superb fine dining at our hotel, serving a wide range of daily menus. Enjoy our Pool with hydromassage and children´s pool with playground area. Experience the SPA with fitness center, sauna, steam bath an on request massages. Como to visit us... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Cala d'Or Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cala d`Or Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala d Or Melia
- Melia Cala D'Or Boutique Hotel Majorca