“Recommended Thai restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Recommended Thai restaurant”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We made a special trip to this restaurant as we love Thai food and this one has achieved a very high rating on Trip Advisor. The location was fabulous, especially at night with the luxury yachts as a fore-front and the twinkling lights from all sides of this exclusive marina. The service was average and the food disappointing. We had expected truly authentic Thai food, freshly cooked. We were less than impressed as this was not so. Tasteless and lacking in basic authentic ingredients. A fairly expensive meal (86€ for 2) and not particularly enjoyable.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank xeisus

• Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“CANNOT BE MISSED!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

My husband and I originally chose to eat here because of it's locationa and because the waitresses at the front of house were not pushy like they are in all of the other restaurants. Our meal that nice was amazing, a taste sensation! You can tell the menu is seasonal and the ingredients extremely fresh. On a 2 week holiday we ended up eating here 9 times, it became our routine, no other restaurant could beat it! The owner, Henry is friendly, without being intrusive and his staff are polite and efficient and by the end of the week we realised more than that they are really lovely girls. We ofen stopped here for a cocktail even if we were not eating here. The cocktail list is as delicious as the food and being a cocktail lover I fancied something that was not on the list, they were more than happy to oblige my request and the result was fabulous, best cocktails I've ever have. This restaurant really should not be missed, I look forward to visiting it next year.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Probably the best of the restarauntsin the Marina”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Very nice food. A welcome break from the mostly, poor quality eateries that surround the Marina. Great service and atmosphere. Pleasure to dine there!

Hartfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent Thai Food, Superb Location, Very Good Service”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I visited with my children 18 & 12 twice as the kids loved the food as did I. The menu offers clear and uncomplicated choices for all courses and all food is well presented and delicious, fresh and most enjoyable. Friendly service, no fussing about and all much appreciated. Try the Mango Mohito, very nice and the house red, a little Rioja was more than palettable, in fact if I got house wine served to me in the UK that good, I'd be very happy. Prices aren't cheap but the location, food and service is all very worth it

uk
“Excellence”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Thank you Noa for being the best restaurant in Cala Dor. In a town where every restaurant has shares the same poor quality menu and disgraceful service Noa stands out as only restaurant with real quality excellence and pride. The staff are enthusiastic about the food which is all made to order nothing is prepared in advance. The menu is short and skilled and the quality and taste is simply fantastic. Do not miss this dining experience or your holiday to Mallorca will be always lacking.