we went over easter a party of 14 of us (6 adults 8 kids) appartment clean and tidy BUT very dated and in need of modernising.
Jamie at the bar was great with the kids and the pool was clean.
if you need to keep in touch with the outside world you will have trouble as the wifi is shocking.
the supermarket nextdoor is great well stocked and not to over priced.
will be back 2015 :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the south-east coast of the sun-drenched island of Mallorca, lies the Ona Village Cala D'Or resort. Nestled between picturesque coves, golden sandy beaches and exclusive marinas, the Ona Village Cala D'Or is ideally situated to offer couples and families everything they could want from a holiday. The Ona Village Cala D'Or itself is a beautiful 3 star resort with a warm and friendly family atmosphere, renowned for its fantastic food, excellent entertainment, its impressive swimming pool and the garden area. Once in the hotel guests can get tourist information and Wi-fi internet connection at the reception (5€/day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ona Village Cala D'Or reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cala De Mar Hotel Cala d`Or
- Ona Village Cala D'Or Majorca