Travelled here in May 2012 with my husband, our 2 kids ages 10 and 18 months and my parents. We were in a 2 bed and provided with cots, highchair and stair gates. There was also a welcome pack in our kitchen which was a nice touch. Full kitchen with washer/dryer and dishwasher, oven ect. 2 flat screen tvs, 1 in lounge and 1 in main bedroom, also dvd player and cd player which was great for our youngest as he liked to watch his cartoons before nap time. Duplexes were fabulous. Comfortable beds, spotlessly clean and really nice furniture too. Main bedroom was huge with its own ensuite and wrap around balcomy with furniture. Twin bedroom had its own ensuite as well and downstarirs the couch converted nto a double bed and there was also a wash closet. Plenty of storage as well. There was also a little patio area and garden out front which was nice to eat breakfast and lunch at. We were just across from the pool which was lovely and manned by a lifegaurd. There was also ping pong, mini golf, giant chess, a playground and a badmitton court so plenty to keep the kids occupied. In reception you could rent dvds and board games free of charge as well as use wifi for a nominal fee.
We didnt eat in the restaraunts ourselves, but my parents and kids went one night and said the food was very basic but in Cala Egos itself there are lovely restaraunts or you can go into Cala D'or where you are spoilt for choice. Cala Egos was such a lovely area, quiet and family oriented. No drunken yobbish behaviour here. Beaches lovely and we went on the glass bottom boat trip which was a nice day out - apply plenty of sun screen though. There is also a train which brings you into Cala D'or and we took the kids on this too as they enjoyed it. Would definitley return here and would recoomend the Cala De Mar. Probably the nicest we have stayed in yet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the south-east coast of the sun-drenched island of Mallorca, lies the Ona Village Cala D'Or resort. Nestled between picturesque coves, golden sandy beaches and exclusive marinas, the Ona Village Cala D'Or is ideally situated to offer couples and families everything they could want from a holiday. The Ona Village Cala D'Or itself is a beautiful 3 star resort with a warm and friendly family atmosphere, renowned for its fantastic food, excellent entertainment, its impressive swimming pool and the garden area. Once in the hotel guests can get tourist information and Wi-fi internet connection at the reception (5€/day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ona Village Cala D'Or reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cala De Mar Hotel Cala d`Or
- Ona Village Cala D'Or Majorca