“Excellent location on the marina”
Review of Blanco y Negro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blanco y Negro
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Lovely position on the marina, with a warm welcome from staff. Recommend penne arrabiata and apple tart tartin - need to book in the summer for a table front line with best view - well worth a visit

There are newer reviews for Blanco y Negro

Reviewed November 9, 2012

On the last night of our holiday we went here and after eating the carpaccio of Beef and steak I left feeling like my tongue had been dipped in petrol, dragged down the road attached to the back of a motorbike and then re-attached! My wife liked it hough so make your own judgement...

Reviewed September 28, 2012

A lovely gentle evening walk from the centre of Cala D`Or around Porto Cari brought us to "Blanco y Negro". Wonderful location set at water`s edge, very inviting and tastefully decorated/furnished. A very genuine welcome from the immaculately dressed staff saw us seated outside in the warm evening air.The boats at their moorings and lights across the other side of the Marina made a fascinating view!
My Wife enjoyed Pork medallions main course followed by chocolate mousse dessert, and I chose Cod loin followed by apple tarte tatin. Food was fresh, wonderfully presented and delicious. We chose a bottle of Faustino V white and still water. Staff were very friendly and attentive throughout our meal. Total bill for our meal was 60 euros(inc service). It was a very calm clear evening and at the end of our meal the water was sparkling with the Moonlight.........it was pure magic!! We would thoroughly recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I am very suprised that this restraurant has not scored higher, my wife and I have visited it on 3 separate occasions and we are yet to be dissapointed, the food is excellent as is the staff. We have eaten at a few places in Cala D'or and I have to say this is my favourite so far, the view over the marina is great. The restaurant is alway's full which to me is a sign of good quality.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I can't understand why this restaurant is not rated higher?
My wife and I had a great meal here and found the food and service excellent, the best of all the restaurants we tried in our weeks stay. We liked it so much that we tried to go back the following night but the restaurant was full with up to an hours wait, so we decided to go elsewhere, which unfortunately wasn't as good, maybe it would have worth the wait.