“Very good villa, perfectly positioned, a few...”
other travelers have booked this property
Main Villa Russadir and Pool
Pool... from 1.2m deep to almost 3m deep if you want to practice scubadiving Relax view of entrance and terrace furniture.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Pool... from 1.2m deep to almost 3m deep if you want to practice scubadiving
Relax view of entrance and terrace furniture.
Enjoy a relaxing glass of wine by the pool deck.
Spacious and comfortable livingroom
DINNING AREA
ENTRANCE AND STAIRS
FANTASTIC WIDE KITCHEN
OFFICE AREA
OFFICE
En suite Master bedroom bathroom.
En suite toilet bath up.
Second double or triple room if needed, fitted with 1.6m by 2m  Queen size bed.
Ensuite bathroom shared with bedrooms 2 and 3.
Ensuite bathroom shared with bedrooms 2 and 3.
Third double bedroom fitted with 1.35m by 1.8m full size bed.
View from right side of third bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mds445
London, United Kingdom
“Very good villa, perfectly positioned, a few reservations”
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked this villa late as a quick break before the schools/universities went back for myself, my sister and my two children aged 20 & 14.

We arrived about 2 to be greeted by Hose saying that the previous occupants had not left so the cleaners weren't finished so could we come back later. In addition they had gone out and taken the keys. We left our luggage and went to have lunch.

Not the best of starts but when we got back all was ready and Hose showed us around.

Hose - came around every day and responded to any request with a smile. A lovely man and an asset to this villa

Jesus - the owner, always available on what's app and answered queries quickly and efficiently. He sent Hose around very quickly when I asked for more towels and had a few other very minor issues to resolve.

Aircon - obviously new, placed appropriately in all the right places and worked extremely well when needed

The villa upstairs - we used all the bedrooms upstairs, three doubles and a bunk bed room plus two bathroom. All the rooms are light and spacious with enough wardrobe space, drawers and hangers. All the rooms were well cleaned. Beds are comfortable and all linens looked like new. Showers worked well and there were two proper hairdryers for my girls who have very long hair.

Downstairs

Kitchen and breakfast area - a large area with table for 6-8 people, stocked with all you might need plus an air conditioning unit. We didn't use the cooking facilities but did use the kettle, fridges, washing machine & dishwasher, all of which were easy to use and worked fine.

There's another twin bedroom downstairs and a full bathroom which my youngest daughter used and said was fine.

Living room - well laid out with a large flat screen internet tv. We have netflix at home so set it up on this tv and it worked perfectly for the girls to watch box sets etc during the hottest part of the day but if you don't have this I'm not sure what else it receives. I would recommend to the owner that you add a DVD player as when my children were younger I brought DVDs with me to keep them happy for an hour or two. My comment about this space is that it was fine for 4 people and could comfortably hold 6-8 but this villa can sleep up to 8-10 adults plus a few children and I don't think they could all fit into this space comfortably

The internet connections were great and all our devices connected and worked well as soon as we arrived and put the codes in

There is a safe in the villa but I found it quite fiddly to use. I'd suggest to the owner that he installs another one elsewhere in the villa as the current one is sufficient for 4 people but not many more.

Outside

The pool is lovely and well maintained although on the small side for the number of people the villa can sleep, it was fine for the four of us. There is very little space around the pool for sun beds. We ended up with 3 in a row on the path up to the front door and one around the side near the washing line so that we could lay out all day and follow the sun. I don't know how 10+ people would fit. I would suggest the owner gets rid of the big plants in the grassed area which would give more sunbed space next to the pool. I'd also suggest you renew the beds soon as the 4 black ones weren't very good, the ends kept collapsing so we used the 4 white ones which I think are pretty old but were comfortable to lay on all day.

There are some lovely comfy chairs outside the living room doors next to the pool which are mainly in the shade that I really liked sitting at for an early morning cup of tea or to read during the afternoon.

There is a large table and chairs outside which we didn't use because if you put it around the side of the house the chairs, if moved backwards, fell off the raised floor and if put in the area next to the back gate was fairly exposed in that the people walking past could see you eating and, as there is no accessible back door from the kitchen, you have to walk quite a long way to get food out at lunchtime.

Location - This is the 5th villa I've stayed at in Cala D'Or over the last 2 years. It is perfectly placed, within 5 minutes of the marina with many slightly more expensive restaurants (right out of the front door) and main strip, more restaurants but less expensive than marina (left out of the front door). There is a supermarket across the road and two larger ones within a 5 minute walk. Waves, the sandwich & snacks takeaway, is a 2 minute walk and perfect for a cheapish takeaway lunch. The coves, which we didnt spend much time at, are within a 5-10 minute walk. However it is on one of the main crossroads in Cala D'Or and so there is a lot of car noise and quite a lot of people walking past all the time including late at night. I live on a fairly main road near a tube station in London so am used to noise 24/7 but my sister lives in a fairly quiet place in London and found this noise too intrusive on a relaxing holiday

Other reviewers have mentioned the parking. We didn't have a car because you don't need one in Cala D'Or but if you did have one only a very small one would fit through the back gates and parking outside is used frequently by others.

They have also mentioned the villa information book. Yes, it is long and perhaps a bit prescriptive but I had no problem with that. It was sent to me in advance so I knew what the score was with the villa operations and felt comfortable with it.

In regard to the deposit arrangements. This is the highest refundable deposit I've had to pay for a Cala D'Or villa and may well put some people off. It was retuned to me in full in a timely manner but I'd suggest to the owner that he reviews this.

I would certainly recommend this villa for families with children and adult groups up to 8. Im not sure that a group bigger than 8 would have a great time at this villa but it depends what you are looking for from your stay.

May 14, 2018
Thank you very much for your kind review, Jose sends you greetings to all of you, most welcome anytime to visit us again.

Kind regards.

Villa Russadir Team
Guy L
Philadelphia, PA
“Excellent location, family friendly, a few snafus”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Stayed in Villa Russadir in early-August 2017 (the hottest week imaginable...temps hit 38-40 each day!)

Bottom line: Great location, nice property, a couple of misses.

Property: The Villa has an excellent location, just 2 blocks from the restaurant/shopping downtown area of Cala D'Or. While we didn't go to the beach in this town, it was similarly close. The pool out front (pictured) is very beautiful, though there's not a lot of room around the pool. The interior of the property is relatively simple, though there are plenty of bedrooms for a large family, and good space for kids. The kitchen was a bit problematic, with a poorly-designed stove, but the washer and dishwasher were fine.

Service: Here's where things broke down. The Villa comes with a comically long instruction manual (15 pages I think?) that's very detailed about small meaningless stuff, and, because of its length, means you miss the important stuff. There was miscommunication with the staff about parking, in which the staff contradicted the instruction manual, resulting in a E80 parking ticket. Ouch. There is parking in the Villa driveway, but one must request that in advance, and the space is very narrow--only ~15cm wider than our rental car.

On the plus side, the property managers did have 2 cribs, and also provided us with beach and pool toys for our young kids. That was a nice touch, but make sure to ask for them in advance.

Aug 11, 2017
Thank you for your comments, we try to do our best to fulfill your needs during your stay, so sorry Sir about the mishaps, we will try to improve for the best possible in the future.
Regarding the temperatures, we hope the new 7 Split inverter Daiking brand air condition system, located one in each bedroom, one in living room plus one in the kitchen were helpful to suffocate the heat during your stay.
All information in the Manual has been updated according to new rules about the regulated parking in front of the villa (not under our control, since is delegated by the Town Council to a third contractor out of our reach).
Villa operating manual being edited for better information clarification, and so sorry is 15 pages long, but after 8 years in the rental business a lot of information is being generated and needs to be there for the customers to have it available, as well a common frame to refer in case of discrepancy (the regulation forces us to do the manual, with all the points that need to be covered).
Parking inside the Villa is not included in the rental and is a courtesy of the house in case of request, and the reason is the entrance was built 40 years ago, where cars in Spain were smaller than today's Suv's, that is why is so narrow, as you could see, we prefer to avoid any damage to the customer's rental car instead.
Nevertheless in adjacent streets parking is not regulated and is only 5 minutes walking from the Villa.
We did not understand the comment regarding a poorly designed stove, since is brand new from last season, digital halogen with four cooking areas of different size, as well kitchen is equipped with a Bosch brand digital electric Oven, plus a kitchen professional microwave, bigger than the average microwaves.
As well if we could have had a better communication with you, most of the complaints could be avoided beforehand.

Kind regards once again and thank you for your comments.

Jesus Nunez.
Matthew O
“Lovely, well equipped villa with a beautiful pool. Good location.”
Reviewed August 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a great stay at Villa Russadir (4 adults and 2 young children). It is very well equipped and centrally located. 5 minutes walk from the Marina (surrounded by great restaurants) and 5 minutes walk from the town and beach, which is lovely. The pool is beautiful and there is a great veranda to sit out on. There is a BBQ which we enjoyed making use of. We chose not to hire a car and didn't really need one.

Jesus was a pleasure to deal with and was on hand at all times to answer our queries via phone and what's app. Jose was also there to look after the villa and was very helpful and accomodating (he kindly drove us in his van to do our shopping!).

Would definitely recommend this villa and would have no hesitation going back.

Aug 6, 2017
Thank you Matthew and Family, we love to hear your review, as expected the villa will continue improving for you and future guests to come, so you all can have the best customer experience we can deliver during your stay with us.

Wishing you all the best and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards.

Jesus Nunez.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing