We booked this all inclusive four night stay at a very reasonable price on the understanding that if it wasn't very good we would eat out, how wrong we were! The hotel and food were excellent, we never ate out once. The food selection was excellent, both myself and my husband are quite fussy eaters but found plenty of selection. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpfull, Manwell (behind the bar) was great as were the waiters, particularly Samiel, he always had a smile. I would recommend this lovely hotel to both couples and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Majorca, discover its culture, its people, its gastronomy. Immerse yourself in this magical island and enjoy the authentic Mediterranean from the Som Llevant Suites Hotel the holiday hotel in Cala Bona, Majorca created to give you days of sunshine, beach and unique experiences this holiday. A beach hotel in Majorca full of options and the best value for money! Conceived as a holiday hotel in Cala Bona with exclusive suites the Som Llevant Suites Hotel has been completely renovated to offer services specializing in couples with children who are looking for a relaxing place where they can fully enjoy the destination and relax and unwind by the sea: free Wi-Fi in all facilities, children's rooms, pools, spa, massage, restaurant, transfers, VIP services, a gym... A holiday hotel in Majorca choices and events tailored to discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Som Llevant Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Millor Garden Hotel Cala Bona
- Som Llevant Suites Hotel Cala Bona, Majorca