We travelled here in September 2010 with our three daughters, all under 4. Apartments are spacious and very clean. Great pool which is set in a clean well laid out area. Kids pool with mini slides etc.
About 1/2 mile to the beech and main resort. Resort was a bit small and seemed predominantly German. We tended to drive to Alcudia most nights which is only a few miles away.
Hotel is quite pricey during peak season but end of Sept/October there are some great deals direct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location, services, facilities and gastronomy are the features which make the Viva Mallorca hotel the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable holidays with your family or couple in Can Picafort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viva Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Mallorca Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Mallorca Aparthotel Hotel
- Viva Mallorca & Spa Ca'n Picafort, Majorca