“Morning coffee”

Petit San Remo
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Ca'n Picafort
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Cafe Restaurant Also Ice Creams .pedestrian Road That Leads To The Beach
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Usually come here for morning coffee when we visit Ca'n Picafort. Just up from the seafront. Not had a meal here yet but the coffee, croissants and cakes are good plus the service has always been friendly. To be honest far better than some of the ones on the seafront.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed October 28, 2018

A lovely restaurant with a nice atmosphere.We ate here twice during our stay and both times we had lovely food.The willing on fresh bread here was something else so smooth and creamy.The burgers were amazing and the pasta dishes.I had BBQ ribs which were so meaty never tasted ribs like it.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious and at the reasonable price. I had a sole with chips and salad and my husband had a jalapenos pizza,both quickly served, well seasoned. Together with one coffee and nestea it was 27 EUR.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times whilst on holiday as the food is lovely and so are the staff. It is also very reasonably priced. Lovely place to sit and have a drink and watch the world go by. Must try the ice cream as it’s gorgeous and there are so many flavours to try.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Slow service but worth the wait. The best pizza I have eaten on holiday this week. I think there might have been a kitchen mix up as the kids food came around 40 mins before my wife and I got ours but when it did arrive at the table I was well impressed

Huge pizzas and tasted great. The staff are friendly as well.

Good location just on the side street next to burger king so easy to find.

Also treated ourselves to an ice cream and the selection was huge. Kids got a blue vanilla each, my wife got a Ferrero Roche cone and I got a snickers cone.

Price of meal was fair. For 4 alcoholic drinks and 4 main courses it cost around 50 euros.

I would go here again.