We visited the Exagon Park 5 years ago, when it was an Iberostar. We decided to take our two children there this summer to see if it has maintained the high standards it set itself last time. It certainly did.
The hotel itself was immaculately clean and well presented. The food was as I remembered, superb. Enough choices for everyone to be kept smiling. The hotel itself is set in very large grounds, meaning you have lots of room to position yourself around the large pool, never feeling busy at all. We went all inclusive this year and made great use of the free drinks and food. Bear in mind, the food at the pool bar still needs to be purchased, but it wasn't a major issue going up to the restaurant each day as it broke up the day.
What made the holiday for us was the mini-club for the kids. Danique was brilliant. She made sure all the children were involved, regardless of country of origin. (If you're reading this Dani, Abbie and Ben say hello!!!) The mini disco was great for them and kept them laughing and smiling. They loved it. ( In fact the songs were so loved they even brought the CD.)
The only real gripe has nothing to do with the hotel, but the client base. If you've read other reviews you will know it is 90 % German. The Germans certainly have a certain manner about them if you know what I mean!!!
Also worth a mention is the superb staff elsewhere in the hotel. This goes back to before we visited with the hotel arranging certain rooms with fridges as per requested, right down to the helpful staff in all areas of the hotel, from reception to the restaurant.
Location is good with the walk down to the Smaller beach only 5 mins. You could also walk or catch the bus or tourist train which stops outside the hotel into Can Picafort centre itself (although this can be busy and the other Euro visitors has a bad habit of forgetting what a que is and pushing in front of the kids leaving us behind on the side of the road!)
I look forward to visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet location, 1,5 km to the centre of can Picafort. Cosy atmosphere. Extensive gardens. Set in a pine grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exagon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exagon Park Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Iberostar Ca n Picafort
- Iberostar Hotel Exagon Park
- Exagon Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca