Just returned from this hotel after a 11 day all inclusive stay. Very good hotel clean and welcoming. Very large pool and the grounds are the biggest I have seen. Never a problem getting a sunbed in fact there are always more than are needed. It is good to have beach towels provided. The only draw back is that there are a lot of Germans there but the entertainment crew make all welcome. Food is also very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet location, 1,5 km to the centre of can Picafort. Cosy atmosphere. Extensive gardens. Set in a pine grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Exagon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exagon Park Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Iberostar Ca n Picafort
- Iberostar Hotel Exagon Park
- Exagon Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca