“Proper !”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Went there with a large family birthday group which was well catered for. Had the best steak I have tasted in the med.

Must try if in the area

1  Thank Wayneeldridge

Reviewed June 15, 2013

After reading numerous reviews, we had to come here.
Our initial impression wasn't fantastic, as we were kept waiting 20 minutes before our order was taken (I came close to walking out!). Once someone did see us, service was very good, quality of food was excellent & pricesleft me a hapy boy.

1  Thank Leyton135
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Went to this restaurant for my 60th on the strength of trip advisor had the t bone wow there were 10 of us 6 adults 4 children with drinks 175 euros they even brought me a small cheese cake with a candle for my birthday plus a glass of champagne to finish I could still taste the smoke taste of the steak the next day go you will be impressed

2  Thank johnnyholiday
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Recommended by the hotel we had some expectations and the prices is somewhat above average. The expectations was not fulfilled.

Wifey and I ordered t-bones 500g each. They tasted good with a good grill flavor. Tasty and juicy. But it wasn't a t-bone cut (!) That said it was alright.

Junior had a hamburger and it was stated as a 'homemade' 100 fresh meat burger. It was without a doubt a patty directly of the freezer and a cold soft bun. She didn't eat it.

An average experience which came out a bit too expensive.

1  Thank Morten S
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We dined her twice during our stay in Can Picafort. If you like steak then you will not be disappointed. We had hot fresh bread with a divine garlic mayonnaise for starters followed by large Entrecot's served with chunky chips, corn on the cob and mushrooms in a rustic style. The atmosphere is cozy, comfortable and relaxing. I would highly recommend this restaurant.