See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel Diamant with my family (group of 10 in 5 double rooms) for one week with all inclusive.
The stay was great for a budget hotel!
The rooms are spacious, well-equipped and clean and have a nice, big balcony. Even though the rooms are not well insulated and you can hear what is being talked about in the room next door, we had no trouble sleeping at night and it was not noisy at all.
The wifi does not really work in the rooms, since there is hardly any connection. It works fine in the lobby and on the entire ground floor.
Different activities are possible at the hotel: there is a pool, tabletennis, billiard, mini golf, petanque, volleyball and gym. We used the possibilities on a daily basis.
The food was really delicious and fresh. A versatile buffet with changing dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The staff is VERY friendly, attentive, helpfull and professional. This was experienced with everybody: the reception, bar, restaurant, cleaning and maintainance.
Hotel Diamant is highly recommendable for a 3-star hotel and I would like to be back one day!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank BigPej101
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel and have nothing but praise for it

The staff were so friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. We were even offered a meal when we arrived late at night. They opened the restaurant for us and we were able to help ourselves. Our rooms were clean and comfortable.

We were one of the only English families in the hotel and it was lovely! No rowdy behaviour. All the guests were pleasant

The food was lovely. Plenty of choice every day.

There is certainly nothing I can complain about with this hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay

The hotel is perfectly located between beaches and the port.

We would definitely recommend this hotel and thank the staff for making us feel very welcome.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

The Level of Noise in this hotel is horrible - from 8:00am cleaning staff are shouting and discussing loudly, No one cares if other guests are sleeping - dont book here if You Want to sleep ... They bang Doors, scratch the beds over the hard floor, or didnt Lift chairs in the balcony ... Unbelievable!

Date of stay: June 2016
2  Thank marcuss876
Hotel R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at SENTIDO Hotel Diamant, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Hello marcuss876

We are very sorry to see that we could not achieve your expectations.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may have felt or noises that have bothered you.

Actually the hotel is not a super-luxury hotel, but its facilities are in line with the category. Perhaps you have been assigned to you a room in a noisy area.
But would have to ask at the Reception and to inform us of your dissatisfaction, during your stay. Perhaps at this very moment we could fix it and give it another less noisy room. Unfortunately this has not happened and you've had trouble. We are very sorry and apologize again, at the same time we sent greetings from Mallorca

Reviewed June 9, 2016

Plus points:
Free aircon
friendly, helpful staff
comfy beds
wifi (a bit sketchy in the room but OK downstairs)
half board a cheap option if not too fussy about food
plenty of food for breakfast and dinner on half board option of an OK standard
cheap prices for wine wit dinner (2 Euros per glass)
Small bottle of "Herbes" locally made fire water...lovely
Fairly quiet but can be noisy in the morning with people banging doors going for breakfast (ear plugs are great)
In a great location, 5/10 mins walk from Cala Agulla beach and 15/20 mins walk to Ratjada harbour with many shopping opportunies on the way to buy beach goods, clothes e.t.c at reasonable prices.
I RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE BRITISH THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO SPEAK/UNDERTAND AND READ SOME SPANISH OR GERMAN as all signs are in those languages.
There are hardly any brits, mostly German people which for me made a nice change as I found that even when drunk they still seemed respectful to women (I travelled alone). No British chavs, sorry if that sounds judgemental.
Lifts to all floors
Stunning beaches all around the area.
Cala Gat was lovely and great for snorkelling but crowded.
From Cala Agulla beach turn right and walk along a promendade, if you like snorkelling you can sit/lay on the ledges of the rocks,the water is so clear. Bring a comfy mat or even an inflatable to lay on here and go early for a space NOT suitable for young children though as there is no sand here,

Cons:
No karaoke bars in the area (I love to sing but for some this may be a plus)
In room safe has to be paid for but considering I paid £222 for 6 nights H/B during half term I thought it wasn't too bad. I paid 16 Euros for the safe for 6 nights.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Hello 2divas2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. Thank you also for rate setting with high scores and recommend other travelers.

Your information is detailed and extensive. Security will also be interesting to others. For us it is very important to know what you think, thanks again.

We are particularly interested in your opinion about the variety of guests. In fact, although it is true that German nationality is the largest, but travelers also from France, England or Italy like aswell our Hotel. Excuse me if our English was not so good.We´ll try to speak all languages in the coming years.

Finally, you only want to return to visit on your next trip to Mallorca. Meanwhile receive a warm welcome from us in Cala Ratjada.

Reviewed October 11, 2015

I shall not lose a lot of words about this place. The hotel is mainly in germans hands in temrs of clients. A plate on the main door reminds that we are in a 3 Star hotel. My bathroom equipped at lowest standards was not cleaned up correctly (I stayed 3 days with a Golf team of 12 people). Some wanted to leave the place immediately. I shall not return to this hotel but I think that the relation Price/ "Quality" is matching. I payed 156,- for 3 nights. You can hear eveything what happens in the neighbour rooms around you (all directions, left right, up down)

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Hotel R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at SENTIDO Hotel Diamant, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2016

Dear 429camillek,

We are sad to see that we have not been able to meet your expectations and that your general level of satisfaction has been low. We beg you pardon if another group of people has not behaved properly, causing you any disturbance.

As you admit yourself, the Hotel has of a good value for money. It's a simple 3-star hotel which does not intend to be luxurious. For this, we dispose of the Aparthotel Diamant which actually is a 4-star establishment. In general, our hosts especially appreciate the kindness of the staff, the offer of the buffet or the location of the hotel. All this has not been enough to get you satisfied and we beg you pardon for that. Maybe could you stay at our 4-star Aparthotel next time you wish to travel to Majorca.

In the meantime, please receive kind regards from all of us, hotel team from Cala Ratjada.