We arrived at this hotel as the Travel Company we had booked through had overbooked our initial hotel, we were really worried after seeing the bad reviews which I think are unjustified. The rooms and other parts of the hotel were cleaned to a high standard and the cleaners were always working hard. We found all the staff to be really helpful and pleasant during our stay.
Our room was pleasant with a newly refurbished bathroom and we had the luxury of a fridge in which to store water and drinks, not all rooms have a fridge.
We were there on all inclusive. There is only one dining room in the hotel which serves breakfast / lunch / dinner, my husband always found something to his liking and there was always plenty of it, I on the other hand being vegetarian found a problem when I asked the restaurant manager about this he said that it would have to be either salad and chips as everything else has meat or fish in it. I hasten to add that I always find this problem when on holiday but just wish that foreign hotels would cater for all dietary needs.
There was always sunbeds at the pool no matter what time of day. Please note that the hotel does not supply pool towels so bring your own. There is a bar at the pool that serves food not all of it is on all inclusive.
Entertainment was good but not every night usually twice a week.
The views from the hotel are stunning and are the best we have seen, there is a diving centre just outside the hotel with a restaurant / bar and has a lovely atmosphere if you want a break from the hotel.
The centre of the resort was a few minutes walk to the shops and then onto a beautiful marina and harbour with plenty of eating and drinking places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect host that offers you 207 comfortable rooms with bathroom, terrace or balcony, telephone, air conditioning, satellite-TV and safety deposit box with charge.It offers a wide The Hotel THB Cala Lliteras is located in the north-east of Majorca, on the seafront, just 700 meters from the beach of Cala Agulla, in the incomparable setting of Cala Rajada.range of entertainment including a magnificent swimming-pool for adults and children, with incorporated Jacuzzi, table tennis, billards, tennis courts, volleyball and a children’s playground. Is located in the north-east of Majorca, on the seafront, just 700 meters from the beach of Cala Agulla, in the incomparable setting of Cala Rajada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your THB Cala Lliteras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Cala Lliteras**** Hotel Cala Ratjada
- Thb Cala Lliteras Ratjada
- Thb Cala Lliteras Hotel Ratjada
- THB Cala Lliteras Cala Ratjada, Majorca, Spain