Your on a budget and penny pinching, don't your life is worth more.
This hostel is a death trap! Poor building regs and lack of fire exits, coupled with fire door left open permanently.
Rooms are tiny and basic and fifty years out of date. Total rip off for the money, our room had a fan that was as noisy a 747 on take off.
Beds were left over from the inquisition and made us both suffer. See the picture of the toilet to see how close to the wall it was.
Shower curtain no where near the shower. Finally the balcony, total death trap. Doesn't conform to any safety regs.
If you have a child DO NOT STAY HERE because of this. Wobbly weak and to low the railing plus a head could be trapped in the bars.
Stay at your peril. More
- Free Wifi