Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Cala Ratjada
from $179.73
More Info
All reviews segway tour off road brilliant experience track obstacles instructor german fun holiday lighthouse
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Brilliant experience. Me and my girlfriend did the adventure tour with another couple and their young son. Thomas the instructor was very patient and a very good teacher. He was very patient with my nervous girlfriend who took a few attempts to get Segway driving down perfectly. Bearing in mind that we are English and the others were German speaking, he explained everything twice in both languages so that we all could familiarise ourselves with safety instructions. Before you do the tour you are required to follow a track that includes bumps, steps and hills to prove that you are confident driving the Segway, which I feel is a fantastic and thoughtful idea, Thomas helps you though the track ,and gives you time and support to get to grips with all of the different aspects, allowing you to go around as many times as necessary. We have done Segway before but not off road and this experience was alot more involved than we expected. Scenery was outstanding and Thomas has done a good job selecting the tour route. We had an immense amount of fun and would recommend this to anybody looking for something a bit different to the normal activities on holiday.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Did the Adventure tour which is a fantastic on road and off road Segway tour with a small group of people. Thomas, the instructor, is very patient and explains how to ride the Segway and more importantly how to stop the Segway! Practice is done on an onsite course with turns, ramps and steps to allow everyone to feel comfortable controlling the Segway. After the practice it's on to the roads and hills of Carla Ratjada - a real fun tour.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We booked the City Tour and had 1,5 fantastic hours with a very nice guide and lovely views. Recommended!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I brought my son who had done Segway before and I hadn't. Thomas was a great teacher and provided helpful and useful advise that enabled me to get going quickly. My son enjoyed the off road element and Thomas was a great guide. I'd recommend this one.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Went on the 4th July for the classic segway tour. Had a great time. Thomas was a very good instructor and was very patient as my partner had no experience.

Its a great way to explore the whole city when its hot or too far to walk.

Definitely a must do if you are nearby.

Thomas spoke good english that was easy to understand so we felt like we were in good hands.

Many thanks.