A girl friend and I went to The Sea Club for some last minute sun and rest before the winter kicked in. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised. The club is a family run haven. The decor is beautiful - low key faded English grandeur. We were shown around the rooms and each one has a charm of its own, beautiful paintings, antique furniture and well appointed bathrooms, many with their own terrace overlooking the sea. I would recommend asking for a room with a sea view. We spent our time around the pool, soaking up the sun and the fun atmosphere and were made to feel very much at home. Luis took us for a spin along the beautiful coast in his speed boat and we snorkeled in turquoise waters in a bay not far from the club. I thoroughly recommend you do this. We will be returning next year with a group of friends as it already feels like home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Sea Club, a beautifully maintained old colonial residence that has been owned and run by the Cumberlege family for the last 50 years. We invite you to our relaxed way of life on the north-eastern coast of Mallorca. The Sea Club, overlooking the Mediterranean, consists of 17 individually designed en suite rooms within a hacienda style garden, with it's own private terrace, private bar and large swimming pool. Within the grounds, individual casitas and sunny patios lend Mallorcan charm to this uniquely private place. If you are looking for a different experience rather a regular hotel, The Sea Club is the right place for you. The Sea Club flows with the seasons. During low season it's a quiet, relaxing place whilst also being great for sporting activities and visiting our fabulous island. Towards the end of June and throughout the summer months it becomes a very social place with many return guests giving The Sea Club a house party vibe. The Sea Club has been mentioned in different travel guides including: “Lonely Planet, The Rough Guide & Petit Futé”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sea Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sea Club Hotel Cala Ratjada
- The Sea Club Cala Ratjada, Majorca, Spain