The Dunas was okay, nothing great but nothing bad. At first, we felt like we were still in Germany as most of the guests were German. The staff initially greeted & spoke to us in German...btw, we aren't German. Thankfully, the staff was multilingual! The staff was friendly, helpful, and for the most part, accomodating.
Sitting on our balcony, we had a great view of the beach & the entire bay. It was a peaceful area, not loud with partiers but that may have been due to the time of year.
The room was all right, nothing fancy but we just needed a place to lay our weary heads. Kitchenette was fully stocked with utensils, pots/pans, dishes, etc. Caution! Do not leave any food out! One bag of snacks wasn't closed fully & the next morning we woke to ants on the counter.
Just a short walk from the Dunas is the promenade with stores, bars, & restaurants...close enough for a nice stroll, far enough to enjoy the quiet.
Although this place was okay, I don't think we would stay here again. I felt we had to drive a bit to actually get an actual feel for Mallorca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to HIPOTELS Dunas Cala Millor Aparthotel, a 4-star aparthotel overlooking the bay in Cala Millor, Majorca with an outdoor pool and terrace with sunbeds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hipotels Dunas Cala Millor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Aparthotel Dunas Cala Millor Hotel Cala Millor
- Hipotels Dunas Cala Millor Majorca