Blue Sea La Pinta
Hipotels Mercedes(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
$94
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Hipotels Don Juan(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
$92
Hotels.com
$160
$131
  • Beachfront
Hipotels Flamenco Cala Millor(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Beachfront
Cristina Villas Apartments(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
$62
$201
$138
$105
Priceline
  • Pool
Hipotels Said(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Pool
Universal Hotel Bikini(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
$70
$68
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewspool barrose and crownrooms are basicfresh saladpastacheap breakclean hotelcleaned every dayyour doorstepcleaned dailycold meatsfood was fineplenty of sunbedsgreat holidayeach mealbar staff arepool side
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Just returned from a week's all inclusive stay. Excellent value for money and spotlessly clean! Rooms cleaned every day and also a dailly towel change.will not hesitate to return.Handy for beach and shops.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank barbara m
Blue Sea H, Front Office Manager at Blue Sea La Pinta, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Reviewed September 10, 2013

OK so our room was very poor and unclean, on our first night there we locked the door and we both checked it was locked(I have a thing about locking doors) and went out.. about 2 hours later we returned to find our door WIDE OPEN nothing was taken but it was like someone has been going through our things and got disturbed, left the door wide open so any tom dick and harry could go in and take anything, I was furious and felt unsafe. So I went down to the reception and complained the guy told us he would get us another room so we packed our things and went back down to reception only to be told there was no other rooms available but there was no way I was sleeping in that room so the guy on reception phoned the manager who agreed we could have another room for the night which was over the road in La Pinta 2- the rooms are much better in this hotel. So the next morning we went back down to reception to see if we could just have that room for the rest of our stay which was fine and I was glad but the woman who is meant to be some sort of management(HA) was the worst person I have ever met in my whole life I don't know how on earth she has a job dealing with customers she was so ignorant to us and the two young other staff working there as well, she just wanted to argue with me and wouldn't listen to what I was saying and half way through our conversation she would talk in another language to the staff obviously talking about me in front of my face! Pffffffffffffft. However a couple of the reception staff were really nice and I felt sorry for them having to put up with that.

The bar staff were great but there is no entertainment, also nearly every night I was awoke with Germans making love- and you can hear everything they just don't care its disgusting so this is definitely NOT A FAMILY HOTEL.

So the Hotel was terrible but Cala Millor itself is amazing! Such a beautiful place with lots of things to do and lots of great restaurant, definitely try the British bulldog! I would go back to Cala Millor in a heartbeat but no way would I go back to this hotel, so book elsewhere!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Amie374

We really welcome all your comments in order to improve our service.
We will like to add a few things you can take account.
All our food is prepared with good quality and comes in fresh every morning. Our chef prepares a variety of weekly menus, we serve a different menu every day with lots of variety and abundance to please all tastes, and we consider that it is all well cooked and very good quality.
The All Inclusive service ends on departure day at 12 am. We provide a shower room (free of charge) for all our guests that have late departures.
The technician of our hotel repairs the damage every day.
Our staff is available to the client to attend, to help and inform at any time. Reception is open 24 hours, they are very kind and helpful
The number of our sunbeds is connected to the space that we have around the pool.

We have a daily cleaning service, towels are change every day, and the rooms also are cleaned.
At he check in date, the rooms are perfectly clean and ready for occupancy. Supervised by our housekeeper manager.
We apologize on behalf of the hotel if you did not enjoy your holidays.
Kind regards,
Hotel Blue Sea La Pinta

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I have just come back from an all-inclusive stay here.

The good bits:
The room and bathroom were clean and the maid came in every day to brush up, make beds etc.
The staff were all very friendly and professional.
The sangria was lovely.
The location was great, only a few mins walk from the most beautiful beach, shops and restaurants.

The bad bits:
The sheets and towels weren't changed all week.
Drinks were served in small plastic glasses.
The food was very limited. As I am a vegetarian every meal for myself consisted of chips and salad but even my meat eating boyfriend struggled with the food.

I have put the sleeping rating as terrible as our room was right next to the lift and every time the lift went up and down it created a clanging noise.

Ultimately, you get what you pay for here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ellie M

Dear client
We really welcome all your comments in order to improve our service.Thank you for your nice comments.
We have a daily cleaning service and we change towels everyday if you let them on the floor.
Best regards

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms, comfortable beds (memory foam mattresses better than the hotel rating would suggest), reasonable food with the inevitable plastic glasses (it would have been nice to have had real glasses in the dining room and bar though understandably not poolside).

Resort was fine for a week but this was long enough. Local bus to Porto Christo and some very pleasant tapas by the harbour recommended.

Can't fault the product for what it was. We got exactly what we expected and what we paid for.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank pinktomato

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Me and a friend stayed here for 5 nights late Aug/early Sept Half Board. We were in Room 1 whihc is across the road from the main hotel building.
The hotel is in a brilliant location,about 4 minute walk to the beach, 2 minutes to shops with friendly bars around the corner. Staff were friendly helpful and room was clean with aircon only problem is noisy cistern but this was solved by keeping bathroom door shut.
As we stayed half board we were impressed with the breakfast, and the evening food but the hotel do not include drinks with their evening meals ( there is wine available on tap but not everyone wants this) when we questioned this, we were told that it was hotel policy. We wouldn't have minded but all they do is turn off the fruit juice machine and hot drink machine that they use at breakfast? If your all inc this is no problem as you can get an endless supply of drinks form the bar.

Would stay here again if I needed a budget break.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends