I stayed here with my mother and brother towards the end of April for 5 days. The outside of the hotel was clean and lovely roses and big doors. Reception is spacious. We were greeted by the receptionist with a glass of wine, we declined as we don't drink alcohol. Instead she could have offered us water/juice but didn't. Anyway, quick check in.
We were given a side sea view room on the 6th Floor. You could see the sea - beautiful sea blue, but a full sea room would be recommended. The room was spacious and provided an extra bed. Rooms are cleaned daily by a lovely cheerful cleaner. Towels are changed daily too. Bathroom equipped with toiletries. The swimming pool was lovely, indoor and jacuzzi. There is alo a small gym and weighing scales for the suitcases. Staff are friendly, always saying hello and smiling. Special mention to Roshan and the head waitress (dont know her name).
Breakfast variety is great. All drinks are free for breakfast but not for dinner. Ended up spending money on sparkling water but I asked for still water but this was due to lack of english/spanish communication barrier. One complaint was the lack of choice for vegetarians at dinner. I lived off the deserts which were yummy.
Staff clear your plates and ask you for drinks. The beach is in front of the hotel, beautiful. Location is great. No loudness/noise at night. Loads of food shops and supermarkets along the coast and behind the hotel. Walk up to Cala bona, around 35-45mins, recommend for cheaper souvenirs. We went on an excursion to la calobra and sommer - really beautiful - recommend that £50 as you get to see rest of mallorca.. Hotel is 45-60mins away from Palma (airport).
I would stay here again. Lovely holiday. Great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Playa del Moro offers a perfect beach holiday at one of the popular places of Majorca. Because of the ideal location of the hotel, you've got the possibility to reach many spots and do many different activities in your holidays. In the beautiful area of Cala Millor in the northeast of the island, you can find the SENTIDO Playa del Moro. The hotel is directly located at the sandy beach and just a seafront is between the sea and the hotel. At the seafront you can find many restaurants and bars where you can enjoy local food and beverages. The airport of Palma is 70 km away from the SENTIDO Playa del Moro. Regarding the meals, the SENTIDO Playa del Moro prepares fresh buffets with Mediterranean and international meals. From the terrace you've got a wonderful view of the surroundings. At the pool bar of the SENTIDO Playa del Moro, you've got the chance to enjoy the fresh drinks. You can find a pool and a separate children pool in the garden of the SENTIDO Playa del Moro. Moreover, in the spa area you can find an indoor pool and a various number of wellness treatments. In the gym you can make your workouts and stay fit during your holidays. The SENTIDO Playa del Moro has got 152 rooms in total. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Playa del Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Del Moro Hotel Cala Millor
- Playa Del Moro Cala Millor
- SENTIDO Playa Del Moro Cala Millor, Majorca